I used the fun Stampin’ Up! Counting Sheep stamp set and coordinating Sheep Dies and the Penguin Playmates DSP, all Sale-a-bration items that you can get for FREE with order of $50+ through September 30, to create a fun birthday card to share with you today!
My card design was inspired by Global Design Project GDP306.
My card theme was inspired by Tic Tac Toe Challenge TTTC128. I think that my card meets everything except for Anniversary and Stencil!
I started by adhering a panel from the Penguin Playmates DSP (Sale-a-bration item) to the front of a Misty Moonlight card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut two other panels of Penguin Playmates DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered the pieces together and to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I cut the clouds and fence images from Basic White card stock with dies from the Sheep Dies (Sale-a-bration item). I adhered the die cut pieces with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front. I stamped the sheep image from the Counting Sheep stamp set (Sale-a-bration item) in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then colored with the image with Light and Dark Petal Pink and Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut the image out with the coordinating Sheep Dies (Sale-a-bration item) and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I cut a panel of Fresh Freesia card stock with one of the Sheep Dies and adhered it with Mini Glue Dots to the card front. I stamped the sentiment from the Counting Sheep stamp set in Misty Moonlight ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut it out with one of the openings in the Messages Die. I adhered the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Happiest Of Birthdays stamp set in Misty Moonlight ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then adhered a strip of Penguin Playmates DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
August 16-31 Host Code: JK2TGNCB
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Check Out The Krew Event – August 29! Facebook Page Now Open!
Ever thought about joining as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator but have questions about it? Our team is hosting a fun virtual event to answer all of your questions about joining and to introduce you to our team!
We’ve got the event Facebook page set up and ready to go! Just click the link below and then click the “join” button and we’ll get you added to the group just as quickly as we can!
A few details about the event:
- The event will be held mostly on Facebook.
- The event will “officially” run from 4-8 PM ET on the 29th on Facebook. But you are welcome to join now and say hello!
- We will also be hosting a virtual meet & greet video conference via Zoom Meeting from 7-8 PM ET on August 29 to answer questions and to say hello. So for those not on Facebook, you’ll also have an opportunity to join us!
Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or if you’d like to join us for the Zoom meeting on August 29. Hope to see you at our event!
August-September Sale-a-bration Going On Now!
The Second Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is happening now!! This is the first time that Stampin’ Up! has offered a second Sale-a-bration…and it’s got some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between August 3 and September 30!
The August – September Sale-a-bration event has a buy, host and join promotion just like the Sale-a-bration event earlier this year!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 8 new products (4 stamp sets, 3 paper packs and a die set!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 stamp set and 1 die set) that are) that are available as free items!
- Click here to head right over to my online store to start shopping now!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called In Your Words that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
JOIN: There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between August 3 and September 30, you’ll get to pick a FREE bundle from this list! Click this image to see full size a printable PDF with the free bundles:
When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get an additional FREE bundle from the select twelve listed above (with a value up to $60.25!!) with your kit! Yay!! A free bundle in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Misty Moonlight – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Fresh Freesia – Sheep die cut
- Basic White – four Sheep die cuts, Messages die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Penguin Playmates Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, two Stitched Rectangle die cuts, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: