I used the Stampin’ Up! Welcoming Window stamp set bundle to create a fall birthday card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC265. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
The design for my card was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches 501.
I started by inking the brick image from the Welcoming Window photopolymer stamp set in Sahara Sand ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it randomly across the front of a Thick Very Vanilla card base. Then I embossed a panel of Very Vanilla card stock with the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder and then adhered it across the center of the card base with Stampin’ Seal.
I cut panels of Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake and Basic White card stocks with the Window Flower Box Dies. I adhered the window and window shade die cuts with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and the window box with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I stamped the flowerpot, pitcher and flower images from the Welcoming Window stamp set in Cajun Craze, Soft Succulent, Pumpkin Pie and Bumblebee inks on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I cut the images out with the coordinating Window Flower Box Dies and adhere them with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Plentiful Plants photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark ink on a strip of Soft Succulent card stock. I sprinkled the image with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I punched the end of the strip with the Banners Pick A Punch and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I added a Soft Succulent gem from the 2021-2023 In Color Jewels on the banner to finish the card front.
I stamped the images and sentiment from the Welcoming Window stamp set in Sahara Sand, Cajun Craze, Soft Succulent and Pumpkin Pie inks on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
September 1-15 Host Code: NEQDVTR2
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
August-September Sale-a-bration Going On Now!
The Second Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is happening now!! This is the first time that Stampin’ Up! has offered a second Sale-a-bration…and it’s got some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between August 3 and September 30!
The August – September Sale-a-bration event has a buy, host and join promotion just like the Sale-a-bration event earlier this year!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 8 new products (4 stamp sets, 3 paper packs and a die set!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 stamp set and 1 die set) that are) that are available as free items!
- Click here to head right over to my online store to start shopping now!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called In Your Words that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
JOIN: There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between August 3 and September 30, you’ll get to pick a FREE bundle from this list! Click this image to see full size a printable PDF with the free bundles:
When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get an additional FREE bundle from the select twelve listed above (with a value up to $60.25!!) with your kit! Yay!! A free bundle in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Very Vanilla – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Soft Succulent – 1/2″ x 3-3/4″ strip
- Crumb Cake – two Window Flower Box die cuts
- Basic White – two Window Flower Box die cuts
- Very Vanilla – 2-3/8″ x 4-1/4″ panel, six Window Flower Box die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: