I used the Stampin’ Up! Shaded Summer stamp set and coordinating Sale-a-bration exclusive Summer Shadows Dies to create a thank you card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for this card on my Facebook page here and you can also see it on my YouTube channel here.
My card design was inspired by the sketch from the SugarPea Mix It Up Challenge #83.
I started by adhering a panel from the Beautifully Penned DSP (Sale-a-bration item) to the front of a Thick Basic White card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut two more panels of Beautifully Penned DSP with Stitched Rectangle Dies. I snipped the smaller die cut in half and adhered the two panels to the card front with Stampin’ Seal with about a 1/2″ gap between them. I adhered the larger panel with Stampin’ Seal to the center of the card front.
I adhered a length of Cherry Cobbler & Gold 1/2″ Metallic Ribbon in a wide “z” across the card front with Stampin’ Seal. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Shaded Summer stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I heat embossed the sentiment with gold embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Hippo & Friends Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I stamped the flower image from the Shaded Summer stamp set in Soft Succulent ink and then again in Cherry Cobbler ink. I cut both images with coordinating Summer Shadow Dies and then snipped the flowers from the Cherry Cobbler image. I adhered them with Multipurpose Liquid Glue of the Soft Succulent images and then adhered the flower to the card front with Mini Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the small branch image from the Shaded Summer stamp set in Evening Evergreen ink on Basic White card stock three times, cut the images out with the coordinating Summer Shadows Dies and then adhered them under the die cut flower with Mini Glue Dots. I added two Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots to finish the card front.
I adhered a small strip of Beautifully Penned DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
If you’d prefer to watch the video on Facebook, you can see it here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
September 1-15 Host Code: NEQDVTR2
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
New Christmas Whimsy Kit – Available Now!!
Christmas Whimsy is an adorably festive card kit with a modern design! Santa’s elves might be hard at work in the North Pole but with this all-inclusive kit, the hard work is done for you!
Find this cute kit in the online store here!
All pieces are printed, die cut, and ready for you to craft. The simple steps of this kit are perfect for beginner crafters and kids, too! Grab a kit or two and gather around for a simple Christmas activity that everyone will enjoy. The kit contains everything you need to create eight elf-centric Christmas cards including printed card bases, die cuts, embellishments, an exclusive stamp set, a Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Spot, and more!
Details About This Kit:
- Kit contains enough supplies to create eight cards—4 each of 2 designs.
- Includes printed card bases, printed die cuts, adhesive, embellishments, gold foil die cuts, gold twine, and coordinating envelopes with gold foil accents.
- Includes an exclusive stamp set and a Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Spot.
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Crumb Cake, Evening Evergreen, Gray Granite, Misty Moonlight, Poppy Parade, Real Red, So Saffron, Soft Succulent, Soft Suede
You can see the Christmas Whimsy Card Kit in the online store here. Or stop by the online store Kits Collection to all of the kit options! Don’t forget that the kits are only available while supplies last, so order early to make sure that you get yours…and pick up some free Sale-a-bration goodies if your order reaches $50!
August-September Sale-a-bration Going On Now!
The Second Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is happening now!! This is the first time that Stampin’ Up! has offered a second Sale-a-bration…and it’s got some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between August 3 and September 30!
The August – September Sale-a-bration event has a buy, host and join promotion just like the Sale-a-bration event earlier this year!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 8 new products (4 stamp sets, 3 paper packs and a die set!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 stamp set and 1 die set) that are) that are available as free items!
- Click here to head right over to my online store to start shopping now!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called In Your Words that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
JOIN: There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between August 3 and September 30, you’ll get to pick a FREE bundle from this list! Click this image to see full size a printable PDF with the free bundles:
When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get an additional FREE bundle from the select twelve listed above (with a value up to $60.25!!) with your kit! Yay!! A free bundle in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White – five Summer Shadow die cuts, Hippo & Friends die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Beautifully Penned Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, two Stitched Rectangle die cuts, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
what a great combination of textures and colors, LOVE that pop of red
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
Wow – that is gorgeous! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂
I heard you fussy cut so I watched the video to see that for myself! Great job! Miracles do happen—but it’s no miracle it’s a beautiful card and I love those perfectly cut red flowers. 😃 TFS
Hahaha…you’re too funny Susan! Glad that you liked my card! 🙂