I’m back home after our weekend crafting retreat and back to eating cereal for breakfast again…not quite as good as the blueberry french toast that we had yesterday. I’ll be sharing some of the projects that we made this weekend on my blog tomorrow, so keep an eye out for those!
I used the Stampin’ Up! Timeless Tropical stamp set and a little mix of designer series paper to create a clean and simple hello card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #503.
I started by stamping the sentiment from the Timeless Tropical stamp set in Garden Green ink on a panel of Crumb Cake card stock. Then I embossed the panel with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to the front of a Crumb Cake card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I cut panels of Painted Christmas DSP, In Good Taste and Sweet Stockings DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut panels to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I cut a panel of Pear Pizzazz card stock with one of the Iconic Dies and the used a Blending Brush to add Garden Green ink along the edges of the die cut. I adhered the die cut to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then added two of the Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots to finish the card front.
I cut another branch from Pear Pizzazz card stock with the Iconic Dies, brushed Garden Green ink with one of the Blending Brushes and then adhered it to a panel of Basic White card stock with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to finish the inside of card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
September 16-30 Host Code: SS33K47V
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
August-September Sale-a-bration Going On Now!
The Second Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is happening now!! This is the first time that Stampin’ Up! has offered a second Sale-a-bration…and it’s got some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between August 3 and September 30!
The August – September Sale-a-bration event has a buy, host and join promotion just like the Sale-a-bration event earlier this year!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 8 new products (4 stamp sets, 2 paper packs and a die set!) that are available as free items! ***The Be Dazzling Specialty Paper has sold out and will not be restocked.
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 stamp set and 1 die set) that are) that are available as free items!
- Click here to head right over to my online store to start shopping now!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called In Your Words that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
JOIN: There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between August 3 and September 30, you’ll get to pick a FREE bundle from this list! Click this image to see full size a printable PDF with the free bundles:
When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get an additional FREE bundle from the select twelve listed above (with a value up to $60.25!!) with your kit! Yay!! A free bundle in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Pear Pizzazz – two Iconic die cuts
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Sweet Stockings Designer Series Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: