I used the Stampin’ Up! Summer Shadows Dies to create a celebrate card to share with you today. The dies are only available for a few more days (and they’re FREE with an order of $100+), they’re going away when Sale-a-bration ends on September 30!
I did a video tutorial for this card on my YouTube channel and you can also see it here.
My card design was inspired by Global Design Project #GDP310.
I started by adhering a panel from the Cute Halloween 6″ x 6″ DSP to the front of a Basic Gray card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Create With Friends photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Hand-Penned DSP and then heat embossed it with copper embossing powder from the Metallic Embossing Powders.
I adhered the DSP panel to a panel of Blushing Bride card stock and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. Then I cut panels of Melon Mambo, Blushing Bride, Mossy Meadow and Old Olive card stocks with the Summer Shadows Dies and then adhered the die cuts together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I adhered the flowers with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and the leaves with Mini Glue Dots. I added Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels around the flowers to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower image from the Shaded Summer stamp set in Melon Mambo ink on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Stamp With Amy K Double Reward Shoe Reward Ordering Special!
The August-September Sale-a-bration is coming to a close!! To close out Sale-a-bration, I’m offering a double Running Shoe Reward point ordering special!!
You’ll get DOUBLE Running Shoe Reward points for every order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through me from now through Thursday, September 30!! Plus you’ll earn a free Sale-a-bration goody from Stampin’ Up! for every $50 in merchandise that you order too! Double Yippee!!
Don’t forget to add my Host Code if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift. Please don’t add the host code to orders over $150, you automatically get the free thank you gift and Stampin’ Rewards/Host Cash from Stampin’ Up! For more information about my Running Shoe Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here. Let me know if you have any questions.
Click here to head over to my online store to start shopping now!
September 16-30 Host Code: SS33K47V
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
August-September Sale-a-bration Ending Soon!
The Second Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is happening now!! This is the first time that Stampin’ Up! has offered a second Sale-a-bration…and it’s got some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between August 3 and September 30!
The August – September Sale-a-bration event has a buy, host and join promotion just like the Sale-a-bration event earlier this year!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 8 new products (4 stamp sets, 2 paper packs and a die set!) that are available as free items! ***The Be Dazzling Specialty Paper has sold out and will not be restocked.
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 stamp set and 1 die set) that are) that are available as free items!
- Click here to head right over to my online store to start shopping now!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called In Your Words that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
JOIN: There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between August 3 and September 30, you’ll get to pick a FREE bundle from this list! Click this image to see full size a printable PDF with the free bundles:
When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get an additional FREE bundle from the select twelve listed above (with a value up to $60.25!!) with your kit! Yay!! A free bundle in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Gray – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Blushing Bride – 2″ x 5-1/2″ card base, three Summer Shadows die cuts
- Melon Mambo – three Summer Shadows die cuts
- Mossy Meadow – three Summer Shadows die cuts
- Old Olive – three Summer Shadows die cuts
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Cute Halloween 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper – 1-7/8″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: