I used the Stampin’ Up! Little Delights stamp set to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel of the Penguin Playmates DSP (Sale-a-bration item) to the front of a Soft Sea Foam card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut another panel of Penguin Playmates DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies.
I adhered the die cut panel to a panel of Just Jade card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Little Delights photopolymer stamp set in Just Jade ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut it out with one of the Hippo & Friends Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Seal to the card front and then added three of the 2020-2022 In Color Square Gems to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Party Puffins stamp set in Just Jade ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I adhered a strip of Penguin Playmates DSP to the bottom of the panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Help us welcome Tara Carpenter to the hop! She’ll be joining us moving forward. Yay!! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
September 16-30 Host Code: SS33K47V
October 1-15 Host Code: 2DWYAMUX
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Soft Sea Foam – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Just Jade – 3-1/8″ x 4-1/2″ panel
- Basic White – Hippo & Friends die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Penguin Playmates Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Stitched Rectangle die cut, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: