I used the Stampin’ Up! Gorgeous Leaves stamp set bundle to create a quick fall birthday card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week. I also did a video tutorial for this project on our World Card Making Day event page and you can see the video here.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC267. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by embossing a panel of Basic White card stock with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder. I used Blending Brushes to add Coastal Cabana and Bermuda Bay inks to the edges of the panel. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Bermuda Bay card stock with Stampin’ Seal.
I placed the layered square on a panel of Basic White card stock to determine placement and then stamped the sentiment from the Welcoming Woods photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark ink on the panel. I heat embossed the with copper embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders pack and then adhered the square with Stampin’ Seal above it. I adhered the layered panel to another panel of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a panel of Gold & Rose Gold 6″ x 6″ Metallic Specialty Paper with one of the Intricate Leaves Dies and then colored it with the Dark Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blends Marker. I adhered the die cut leaf with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front. Then I inked the smaller leaf images from the Gorgeous Leaves stamp set in Bumblebee and Pumpkin Pie inks and I used a Sponge Dauber to add Poppy Parade ink around the edges of the stamps. I stamped the images on Basic White card stock and then cut them out with the coordinating Intricate Leaves Dies.
I adhered the Bumblebee leaf with Mini Glue Dots to the card front and then added a small length of Bumblebee 1/4″ Gingham Ribbon, using Stampin’ Seal to adhere it, to the card front. I adhered the final die cut leaf with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added two copper dots from the Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Welcoming Woods stamp set in Bermuda Bay ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then stamped the leaves image from the Welcoming Woods stamp set in Poppy Parade, Bumblebee and Pumpkin Pie inks around it to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
October 1-15 Host Code: 2DWYAMUX
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Bermuda Bay – 3-1/8″ x 3-1/8″ square panel
- Basic White – 3″ x 3″ square panel, two Intricate Leaves die cuts, 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- Gold & Rose Gold 6″ x 6″ Metallic Specialty Paper – Intricate Leaves die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: