I used the Stampin’ Up! Hand-Penned Petals stamp set bundle to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel of the In Good Taste DSP to a panel of Brushed Metallic Cardstock with Stampin’ Seal and then adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I cut a panel of Basic White card stock with one of the Layering Circles Dies and embossed it with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the die cut circle to a circle cut from Brushed Metallic Cardstock with Layering Circles Dies and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the outline image from the Hand-Penned Petals photopolymer stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then inked and stamped off the flower and leaf images from the Hand-Penned Petals stamp set in Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Succulent and Bumblebee inks. I cut the flower out with the coordinating Penned Flowers Dies and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Hand-Penned Petals stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Bumblebee card stock, sprinkled it with gold embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders pack and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals and Stampin’ Seal to the card front. I adhered three Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels around the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower outline image from the Hand-Penned Petals stamp set in Early Espresso and then inked and stamped off the fill-in flower and leaf images in Cajun Craze, Bumblebee, Cherry Cobbler and Soft Succulent inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Help us welcome Tara Carpenter to the hop! She’ll be joining us moving forward. Yay!! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
November 1-15 Host Code: BA6PXJWQ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Early Espresso – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Bumblebee – Tasteful Labels die cut
- Basic White – Layering Circles die cut, Penned Petals die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Brushed Metallic Cardstock – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, Layering Circles die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: