We had another great day at the Stampin’ Up! OnStage@Home event yesterday! Can’t wait for you all to see the new January-June 2022 Mini Catalog and Sale-a-bration Brochure! It’s a good one!
I’ve got a birthday card made with the Classic Cloche stamp set bundle to share with you today.
I started by adhering a panel from the Painted Christmas DSP to the front of a Crumb Cake card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a panel of Heartwarming Hugs DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and I adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the cloche and bird images from the Classic Cloche photopolymer stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I stamped the fill-in branch images in Crumb Cake ink and then cut around the image with the coordinating Cloche Dies. I adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I added a small amount of Adhesive Sheets to the back of a panel of Early Espresso card stock and then cut that panel and a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with the Cloche Dies. I adhered the two die cuts together with the Adhesive Sheets and to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Then I stamped the bird image from the Classic Cloche stamp set a second time in Early Espresso ink a second time on Basic White card stock. I stamped the fill-in bird image in Real Red ink over it and then cut the birds out with the coordinating Cloche Dies. I adhered the birds with Stampin’ Dimensionals over the first image and then added little Wink Of Stella to the snowflakes.
I stamped the sentiment from the Sweets & Treats photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Early Espresso card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered small loops of gold cord from the Simply Elegant Trim with Mini Glue Dots to the back of the sentiment. I adhered the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added one of the Gilded Gems to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Happiest Of Birthdays stamp set in Real Red ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then added a strip of Painted Christmas DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
November 1-15 Host Code: BA6PXJWQ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stampin’ Up!’s Seasonal Sale – November 16-18!
Fold, snip, layer, and stamp! During the Seasonal Sale, you can stock up and save 10% on card stock, 15% on ink pads, and 20% on dies! Build up your collection of crafting basics—and prepare for another year of top-tier projects—with a steal of a deal on paper crafting products!
- The sale will run for three days only, November 16-18, 2021.
- The discount includes 10% off card stock, 15% off ink pads (excluding ink pad bundles and third-party pads), and 20% off dies.
- The discount applies to products featured in the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog only. Products from the July–December 2021 Mini Catalog are not included.
- The sale is available for online store purchases.
- The sale ALSO applies to Starter Kit purchases!! So if you join as a Demonstrator between Nov 16-18, you’ll get even more free items in your discounted kit!! See the Starter Kit promotion below for more details!
- Sale times and dates:
- Start time: November 16, 2021 at 12:00 AM (MT)
- End time: November 18, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT)
Click the image below to bring up a full-size flyer with all of the items that will be on sale.
Let me know if you have any questions. Get your lists ready, this sale starts next Tuesday, November 16 and ends Thursday, November 18!
Start With Savings – Starter Kit Promotion – November 4-30!
The Start with Savings Starter Kit promotion will provide you with an excellent opportunity to purchase your Starter Kit at a great deal! Instead of the standard $99 Starter Kit—which is already a steal of a deal—you can pick up a completely custom Starter Kit for only $75!!! What an absolutely unbeatable bargain for a box with a value of $125!
There’s no better time than November for you to join as a demonstrator! From November 4-30, you’ll be able to purchase your Starter Kit with big savings!
- Promotion Period: November 4-30, 2021
- When a new demonstrator orders their custom Starter Kit, they will be able to redeem $125 of qualifying products for only $75 (normally $99).
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before November 4 or after November 30 will not be eligible for this promotion. Starter Kit orders must be placed between November 4 and 30 to receive the discount.
- Joining Deadline: November 30, 2021; 11:50 PM (MT)
If you join our team, we have a private Facebook page loaded with project ideas, team meetings and trainings via video conference so that everyone can join no matter where they live in the US, prizes and giveaways for sharing projects and for recognition and you have access to my monthly card project tutorials!
If you’re ready to join, click here to head over to purchase your starter kit and join our awesome team!
If you have any questions about joining, drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d be happy to chat with you more about it! You can read more about being a Demonstrator here and head over here between now and November 30 to pick up that great deal on the Starter Kit!
Eden’s Garden Product Suite Early Release – Available Now!
Enter and explore Eden with the Eden’s Garden Collection! This delightful collection includes early-release products from the January–June 2022 Mini Catalog—a bundle of stamps and dies that’s blooming with beauty and bounty. Plus, exclusive products you can’t uncover anywhere else—a pack of paper patterned with green and gold, a set of specialty sheets for gift-giving and textured touches, and a sparkling set of gleaming gems!
Eden’s Garden Ordering Details:
- The Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden Dies can be ordered separately or as part of the full bundle.
- The Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper and Eden Dies do not directly coordinate.
- The Eden’s Garden Stamp Set Bundle, Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden Dies will be available in the upcoming January-June 2022 Mini Catalog.
- The following exclusive products are only available from November 2 through January 3 while supplies last (ordering deadline is January 3 at 11:50 PM MT):
- Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Ever Eden Cotton Paper
- Garden Gems
Click here to see the entire collection in my online store! Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Cloche die cut
- Early Espresso – Cloche die cut, Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Basic White – Cloche die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
how sweet, and that DSP is just perfect for this card, LOVE it
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
Such a sweet card! Love the pinecone front and the little bird is adorable in his cloche! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂