I used the Stampin’ Up! Blessings Of Home stamp set bundle to create a thank you card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial showing you a slightly different version of this card live on Facebook and you can see the video here and on my YouTube channel here.
I started by stamping the lined flower image from the the Blessings Of Home stamp set (available January 4) in Cinnamon Cider ink on across the front of a Cinnamon Cider card base. Then I cut a panel of Heart & Home DSP (available January 4) with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the flower outline image from the Blessings Of Home stamp set in Basic Gray ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. Then I colored the image with Light and Dark Pale Papaya, Soft Succulent, Fresh Freesia and Cinnamon Cider Stampin’ Blends Markers. I traced around the image with a Light Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends Marker and then colored over it with a Color Lifter to create a shadow. Then I cut the image out with the same Stitched Rectangle Die and adhered it with Stampin’ Seal.
I adhered a small length of 3/8″ Denim Ribbon (available January 4) to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Blessings Of Home stamp set in Misty Moonlight ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut around the sentiment with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added three of the white Classic Matte Dots (available January 4) to finish the card front.
I stamped the floral image from the Blessings Of Home stamp set in Cinnamon Cider ink on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
If you’d prefer to watch the video on my Facebook page, you can see it here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
November 16-30 Host Code: EHSXTC4Z
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stamp With Amy K Double Running Shoe Reward Point Ordering Bonus
To kick off your Black Friday shopping a little early (and to celebrate the Stampin’ Up! Sale!!), I’m offering a Double Reward Point ordering bonus for all orders of $50+ placed through my online store between now and Monday, November 22!
You’ll get DOUBLE Running Shoe Reward points for every order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store between now and Monday, November 22!! ***Note that the Seasonal Sale ends on Nov 18 but my ordering bonus runs a few days longer. You’ll get double points on your order no matter what you order…anything available in the online store counts toward your double points order!
Don’t forget to add the Host Code above if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (don’t apply the code to orders over $150 they will automatically get the free thank you gift AND you get host rewards of your own!). For more information about my Running Shoe Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here. Let me know if you have any questions.
Click here to head over to my online store now to start shopping now.
Stampin’ Up!’s Seasonal Sale – Going On Now Through Nov 18!!
Stampin’ Up!’s Seasonal Sale is going on now through Thursday, November 18! Fold, snip, layer, and stamp! During the Seasonal Sale, you can stock up and save 10% on card stock, 15% on ink pads, and 20% on dies! Build up your collection of crafting basics—and prepare for another year of top-tier projects—with a steal of a deal on paper crafting products!
- The sale will run for three days only, November 16-18, 2021.
- The discount includes 10% off card stock, 15% off ink pads (excluding ink pad bundles and third-party pads), and 20% off dies.
- The discount applies to products featured in the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog only. Products from the July–December 2021 Mini Catalog are not included.
- The sale is available for online store purchases.
- The sale ALSO applies to Starter Kit purchases!! So if you join as a Demonstrator between Nov 16-18, you’ll get even more free items in your discounted kit!! See the Starter Kit promotion below for more details! And once you join, you’ll get the Demonstrator discount on top of the sale prices on any orders that you place!! YAY!!
- Sale times and dates:
- Start time: November 16, 2021 at 12:00 AM (MT)
- End time: November 18, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT)
Click here to head over to my online store to shop the sale now!
Click the image below to bring up a full-size flyer with all of the items that will be on sale.
Let me know if you have any questions. Have fun shopping!
Start With Savings – Starter Kit Promotion – November 4-30!
The Start with Savings Starter Kit promotion will provide you with an excellent opportunity to purchase your Starter Kit at a great deal! Instead of the standard $99 Starter Kit—which is already a steal of a deal—you can pick up a completely custom Starter Kit for only $75!!! What an absolutely unbeatable bargain for a box with a value of $125!
There’s no better time than November for you to join as a demonstrator! From November 4-30, you’ll be able to purchase your Starter Kit with big savings!
- Promotion Period: November 4-30, 2021
- When a new demonstrator orders their custom Starter Kit, they will be able to redeem $125 of qualifying products for only $75 (normally $99).
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before November 4 or after November 30 will not be eligible for this promotion. Starter Kit orders must be placed between November 4 and 30 to receive the discount.
- Joining Deadline: November 30, 2021; 11:50 PM (MT)
If you join our team, we have a private Facebook page loaded with project ideas, team meetings and trainings via video conference so that everyone can join no matter where they live in the US, prizes and giveaways for sharing projects and for recognition and you have access to my monthly card project tutorials!
If you’re ready to join, click here to head over to purchase your starter kit and join our awesome team!
If you have any questions about joining, drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d be happy to chat with you more about it! You can read more about being a Demonstrator here and head over here between now and November 30 to pick up that great deal on the Starter Kit!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Cinnamon Cider – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Detailed Baubles die cut
- Basic White – two Stitched Rectangle die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Heart & Home Designer Series Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
pretty card, LOVE the cinnamon background it really sets off the flowers
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
Love the pop of the purple with the fall colors! Pretty card!
Thanks Linda! 🙂
Lovely card! This set is going to be a fave!! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂