I used the Stampin’ Up! Enjoy The Moment stamp set to create a winter birthday card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on my YouTube channel here.
My card design was inspired by Global Design Project #GDP318.
I started by adhering a panel of Tidings Of Christmas 6″ x 6″ DSP to the front of a Sahara Sand card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut two panels of Tidings Of Christmas DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and adhered them to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
Then I cut panels of Evening Evergreen, Sahara Sand and Soft Succulent card stocks with the tree dies from the Majestic Mountain Dies and adhered them to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I stamped the sentiment from the Enjoy The Moment stamp set in Evening Evergreen ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut around it with one of the Tailor Made Tags. I cut a panel of Evening Evergreen card stock with the “reinforcement” die from the Tailor Made Tags Dies and then adhered the die cut with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I cut another panel of Tidings Of Christmas DSP with the same Tailor Made Tags die and then adhered the two tags together with Stampin’ Seal. I pulled a strand of Linen Thread through the hole in the top of the tags and tied a knot. I adhered the tag to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three gold pearls from the Metallic Pearls to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Happiest Of Birthdays stamp set in Evening Evergreen ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then added a strip of the Tidings Of Christmas DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
November 16-30 Host Code: EHSXTC4Z
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stamp With Amy K Double Running Shoe Reward Point Ordering Bonus
To kick off your Black Friday shopping a little early, I’m offering a Double Reward Point ordering bonus for all orders of $50+ placed through my online store between now and Monday, November 22!
You’ll get DOUBLE Running Shoe Reward points for every order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store between now and Monday, November 22!! ***Note that the Seasonal Sale ends on Nov 18 but my ordering bonus runs a few days longer. You’ll get double points on your order no matter what you order…anything available in the online store counts toward your double points order!
Don’t forget to add the Host Code above if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (don’t apply the code to orders over $150 they will automatically get the free thank you gift AND you get host rewards of your own!). For more information about my Running Shoe Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here. Let me know if you have any questions.
Click here to head over to my online store now to start shopping now.
Start With Savings – Starter Kit Promotion – November 4-30!
The Start with Savings Starter Kit promotion will provide you with an excellent opportunity to purchase your Starter Kit at a great deal! Instead of the standard $99 Starter Kit—which is already a steal of a deal—you can pick up a completely custom Starter Kit for only $75!!! What an absolutely unbeatable bargain for a box with a value of $125!
There’s no better time than November for you to join as a demonstrator! From November 4-30, you’ll be able to purchase your Starter Kit with big savings!
- Promotion Period: November 4-30, 2021
- When a new demonstrator orders their custom Starter Kit, they will be able to redeem $125 of qualifying products for only $75 (normally $99).
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before November 4 or after November 30 will not be eligible for this promotion. Starter Kit orders must be placed between November 4 and 30 to receive the discount.
- Joining Deadline: November 30, 2021; 11:50 PM (MT)
If you join our team, we have a private Facebook page loaded with project ideas, team meetings and trainings via video conference so that everyone can join no matter where they live in the US, prizes and giveaways for sharing projects and for recognition and you have access to my monthly card project tutorials!
If you’re ready to join, click here to head over to purchase your starter kit and join our awesome team!
If you have any questions about joining, drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d be happy to chat with you more about it! You can read more about being a Demonstrator here and head over here between now and November 30 to pick up that great deal on the Starter Kit!
Eden’s Garden Product Suite Early Release – Available Now!
Enter and explore Eden with the Eden’s Garden Collection! This delightful collection includes early-release products from the January–June 2022 Mini Catalog—a bundle of stamps and dies that’s blooming with beauty and bounty. Plus, exclusive products you can’t uncover anywhere else—a pack of paper patterned with green and gold, a set of specialty sheets for gift-giving and textured touches, and a sparkling set of gleaming gems!
Eden’s Garden Ordering Details:
- The Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden Dies can be ordered separately or as part of the full bundle.
- The Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper and Eden Dies do not directly coordinate.
- The Eden’s Garden Stamp Set Bundle, Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden Dies will be available in the upcoming January-June 2022 Mini Catalog.
- The following exclusive products are only available from November 2 through January 3 while supplies last (ordering deadline is January 3 at 11:50 PM MT):
- Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Ever Eden Cotton Paper
- Garden Gems
Click here to see the entire collection in my online store! Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Sahara Sand – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, Majestic Mountain die cut
- Evening Evergreen – Majestic Mountain die cut
- Soft Succulent – Majestic Mountain die cut
- Basic White – Tailor Made Tags die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Tidings of Christmas 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, two Stitched Rectangle die cuts, Tailor Made Tags die cut, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside panel)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: