I used the Stampin’ Up! Delivering Cheer stamp set to create my card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for this card on Facebook Live yesterday and you can see it here. You can also see the video on YouTube here.
I started by adhering a panel of Peaceful Place Specialty DSP to the front of a Basic Gray card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered two panels of Hand-Penned DSP to the left side of the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the images from the Delivering Cheer photopolymer stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Basic Gray (for the leggings) and Gray Granite inks (for the ground) on a panel of Basic White card stock. I colored the image with Light and Dark Mint Macaron, Pale Papaya, So Saffron, Crumb Cake, Misty Moonlight and Gray Granite Stampin’ Blends Markers. I colored over the paper wrap image with the Color Lifter and then cut the image out with one of the Scalloped Contours Dies and adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Sweet Strawberry photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Pale Papaya card stock, sprinkled it with copper embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added two Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Peaceful Place DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
If you’d prefer to watch the video on my Facebook page, you can see it here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
November 16-30 Host Code: EHSXTC4Z
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Last Chance Retiring Products Sale – Starts December 1
The July–December 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! Beginning December 1, stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. The selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Click the image below to open the full retiring list from the July-December 2021 Mini Catalog (includes the sale prices that start on December 1):
If you’d prefer to download the Excel copy of the retiring list for easier reading and editing, you can see it here.
Click the image below to see the full carryover list (items that will continue to be available and items that will be available again in then July-December 2022 Mini Catalog):
Last Chance Sale Details:
- See the full Retiring List (products that will no longer be available once the catalog retires) with the sale prices here. ***The sale prices start on December 1!
- See the Carryover List (products that will still be available once the catalog retires) here.
- All retiring products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Last Chance Sales Period: Starts December 1, 2021 at 12:01 AM MT and ends January 3, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
Let me know if you have any questions and don’t forget to pick up any of those items on the retiring list that you’re wanting soon so that you don’t miss out!
Start With Savings – Starter Kit Promotion – November 4-30!
The Start with Savings Starter Kit promotion will provide you with an excellent opportunity to purchase your Starter Kit at a great deal! Instead of the standard $99 Starter Kit—which is already a steal of a deal—you can pick up a completely custom Starter Kit for only $75!!! What an absolutely unbeatable bargain for a box with a value of $125!
There’s no better time than November for you to join as a demonstrator! From November 4-30, you’ll be able to purchase your Starter Kit with big savings!
- Promotion Period: November 4-30, 2021
- When a new demonstrator orders their custom Starter Kit, they will be able to redeem $125 of qualifying products for only $75 (normally $99).
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before November 4 or after November 30 will not be eligible for this promotion. Starter Kit orders must be placed between November 4 and 30 to receive the discount.
- Joining Deadline: November 30, 2021; 11:50 PM (MT)
If you join our team, we have a private Facebook page loaded with project ideas, team meetings and trainings via video conference so that everyone can join no matter where they live in the US, prizes and giveaways for sharing projects and for recognition and you have access to my monthly card project tutorials!
If you’re ready to join, click here to head over to purchase your starter kit and join our awesome team!
If you have any questions about joining, drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d be happy to chat with you more about it! You can read more about being a Demonstrator here and head over here between now and November 30 to pick up that great deal on the Starter Kit!
Eden’s Garden Product Suite Early Release – Available Now!
Enter and explore Eden with the Eden’s Garden Collection! This delightful collection includes early-release products from the January–June 2022 Mini Catalog—a bundle of stamps and dies that’s blooming with beauty and bounty. Plus, exclusive products you can’t uncover anywhere else—a pack of paper patterned with green and gold, a set of specialty sheets for gift-giving and textured touches, and a sparkling set of gleaming gems!
Eden’s Garden Ordering Details:
- The Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden Dies can be ordered separately or as part of the full bundle.
- The Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper and Eden Dies do not directly coordinate.
- The Eden’s Garden Stamp Set Bundle, Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden Dies will be available in the upcoming January-June 2022 Mini Catalog.
- The following exclusive products are only available from November 2 through January 3 while supplies last (ordering deadline is January 3 at 11:50 PM MT):
- Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Ever Eden Cotton Paper
- Garden Gems
Click here to see the entire collection in my online store! Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Gray – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″ panel
- Pale Papaya – Tasteful Labels die cuts
- Basic White – Scalloped Contour die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Peaceful Place Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper – 1-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1-3/8″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: