I used the Daffodil Daydream stamp set bundle from the upcoming January-June 2022 Mini Catalog to create my card to share today. I did a video tutorial for this card on Facebook Live yesterday and you can see it here. You can also see the video on YouTube here.
My card design was inspired by Global Design Project #GDP320.
I started by embossing a panel of So Saffron card stock with the Hive 3D Embossing Folder (available Jan 4) and then adhering the embossed panel to the front of a So Saffron card base with Stampin’ Seal. Then I cut panels of Soft Sea Foam card stock and Sunshine & Rainbows 6″ x 6″ DSP (Sale-a-bration item, available Jan 4) with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the two die cuts together, one on top of the other, with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped a panel of Basic White card stock with the flower and butterfly images from the Daffodil Daydream stamp set (available Jan 4) in Tuxedo Black Memento ink. I colored the images with Light and Dark Soft Sea Foam, So Saffron, Pale Papaya and Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends Markers and then cut them out with coordinating Daffodil Dies (available Jan 4). I adhered the die cuts with Mini Glue Dots to the DSP panel.
I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the layered DSP panel and tied a bow, then adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment from the Pansy Patch photopolymer stamp set in Flirty Flamingo ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut it out with one of the Scalloped Contours Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added one of the Brushed Brass Butterflies (available Jan 4) to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Pansy Patch stamp set in Flirty Flamingo ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I stamped the butterfly image from the Daffodil Daydream stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink next to the sentiment and colored it with Light and Dark Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends Markers. I added a strip of the Sunshine & Rainbows DSP to the bottom of the panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
If you’d prefer to watch the video on my Facebook page, you can see it here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
December 1-15 Host Code: CAUNWJSQ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Last Chance Retiring Products Sale – Going On Now!
The July–December 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. The selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Click here to head over to my online store to start shopping the retiring items sale now!
Last Chance Sale Details:
- See the full Retiring List (products that will no longer be available once the catalog retires) with the sale prices here.
- See the Carryover List (products that will still be available once the catalog retires) here.
- All retiring products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Last Chance Sales Period: Starts December 1, 2021 at 12:01 AM MT and ends January 3, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
Let me know if you have any questions and don’t forget to pick up any of those items on the retiring list that you’re wanting soon so that you don’t miss out!
Clearance Rack Refresh Today!!
Stampin’ Up! has updated the Clearance Rack with a few new goodies! Yay!!! Head over there speedy quick to get your hands on some great deals. But hurry!! Clearance Rack deals are only while supplies last!
Click here to head over to my online store to shop those great deals now!! Have fun shopping!
Eden’s Garden Product Suite Early Release – Available Now!
Enter and explore Eden with the Eden’s Garden Collection! This delightful collection includes early-release products from the January–June 2022 Mini Catalog—a bundle of stamps and dies that’s blooming with beauty and bounty. Plus, exclusive products you can’t uncover anywhere else—a pack of paper patterned with green and gold, a set of specialty sheets for gift-giving and textured touches, and a sparkling set of gleaming gems!
Eden’s Garden Ordering Details:
- The Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden Dies can be ordered separately or as part of the full bundle.
- The Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper and Eden Dies do not directly coordinate.
- The Eden’s Garden Stamp Set Bundle, Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden Dies will be available in the upcoming January-June 2022 Mini Catalog.
- The following exclusive products are only available from November 2 through January 3 while supplies last (ordering deadline is January 3 at 11:50 PM MT):
- Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Ever Eden Cotton Paper
- Garden Gems
Click here to see the entire collection in my online store! Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- So Saffron – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Soft Sea Foam – Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Basic White – four Daffodil die cuts, Scalloped Contours die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Sunshine & Rainbows 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: