I used the Stampin’ Up! Snowman Season stamp set to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a theme challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the theme that we’re using this week:
My card design was inspired by the Fusion Sketch this week:
I started by adhering a panel of Whimsy & Wonder Specialty DSP (retiring and available while supplies last) to the front of a Blushing Bride card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the snowman image from the Snowman Season photopolymer stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I colored the image with Light and Dark Pool Party, Mint Macaron, Pumpkin Pie and Polished Pink Stampin’ Blends Markers.
I cut the image out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then stamped the snowflake image from the Snowman Season stamp set across the die cut in Pool Party ink. I adhered the die cut rectangle to a panel of Polished Pink card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I cut a panel of paper from the Silver Foil Specialty Pack with two of the snowflake dies from the Stitched Snowflakes Dies (retiring and available while supplies last) and then adhered them with Mini Glue Dots to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Snowman Season stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Basic White card stock, sprinkled it with silver embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Whimsy & Wonder DSP to a panel of Basic White card base to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
December 1-15 Host Code: CAUNWJSQ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Blushing Bride – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Polished Pink – 3-1/8″ x 4-1/2″ panel
- Basic White – Stitched Rectangle die cut, Tasteful Labels die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Whimsy & Wonder Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: