I used the Stampin’ Up! Hello Ladybug stamp set from the upcoming January-June 2022 Mini Catalog to create my card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired (loosely!) by Freshly Made Sketches #514.
I started by adhering a panel of Flowering Fields DSP (available Jan 4) to the front of a Poppy Parade card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the leaf and flower images from the Hello Ladybug photopolymer stamp set (available Jan 4) in Granny Apple Green and Daffodil Delight inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I embossed the panel with one of the Stitched With Whimsy Dies and then adhered the panel to a panel of Poppy Parade card stock with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Then I stamped the ladybug images from the Hello Ladybug stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and Poppy Parade ink on a panel of basic White card stock. I punched the images out with the Ladybug Builder Punch (available Jan 4) and adhered them together with Mini Glue Dots. I adhered the ladybug to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Art Gallery photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Poppy Parade card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Hello Ladybug stamp set in Poppy Parade ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then added a strip of the Flowering Fields DSP to finish the inside of the card.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Stamp With Amy K Reverse Advent Calendar Food Pantry Donations – Day 6!!
I’m doing a “Reverse Advent Calendar” during December to benefit my local Food Pantry. If you’re not familiar with the Reverse Advent Calendar, rather than getting something every day during Advent, I’ll be donating the items of the day to the Randolph Food Pantry in Randolph, NJ! One item of the day will be donated for every order placed through me that day!
The donation item for day six is a can of fruit! So I’ll be donating a can of fruit to the Randolph Food Pantry for every order placed through me today!
Thank you again to all of my awesome customers for helping me to fill up the shelves at my local Food Pantry!
December 1-15 Host Code: CAUNWJSQ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Last Chance Retiring Products Sale – Going On Now!
The July–December 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. The selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Click here to head over to my online store to start shopping the retiring items sale now!
Last Chance Sale Details:
- See the full Retiring List (products that will no longer be available once the catalog retires) with the sale prices here.
- See the Carryover List (products that will still be available once the catalog retires) here.
- All retiring products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Last Chance Sales Period: Starts December 1, 2021 at 12:01 AM MT and ends January 3, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
Let me know if you have any questions and don’t forget to pick up any of those items on the retiring list that you’re wanting soon so that you don’t miss out!
Eden’s Garden Product Suite Early Release – Available Now!
Enter and explore Eden with the Eden’s Garden Collection! This delightful collection includes early-release products from the January–June 2022 Mini Catalog—a bundle of stamps and dies that’s blooming with beauty and bounty. Plus, exclusive products you can’t uncover anywhere else—a pack of paper patterned with green and gold, a set of specialty sheets for gift-giving and textured touches, and a sparkling set of gleaming gems!
Eden’s Garden Ordering Details:
- The Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden Dies can be ordered separately or as part of the full bundle.
- The Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper and Eden Dies do not directly coordinate.
- The Eden’s Garden Stamp Set Bundle, Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden Dies will be available in the upcoming January-June 2022 Mini Catalog.
- The following exclusive products are only available from November 2 through January 3 while supplies last (ordering deadline is January 3 at 11:50 PM MT):
- Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Ever Eden Cotton Paper
- Garden Gems
Click here to see the entire collection in my online store! Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Poppy Parade – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Basic White – 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ panel, two Ladybug Builder punches, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Flowering Fields Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
awe she is so pretty, I love your stitched border around the white, it really adds interest
Thank Sandi! 🙂
What a bright and cheery card! This is just adorable! Love the Stitched with Whimsy stitching around the white panel! Love learning from you! Thank you!!!
Thanks so much Deanette! 🙂
Such a cute card!! Now I have to get this ladybug too! 😊
Hahahaha! Of course you do Akiko! Thanks! 🙂
You’ve created such a charming scene! That ladybug is fabulous especially on the background of leaves and flowers. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂
I love this card using the whimsy dies 😊
Thanks Tracy! 🙂