I used the Stampin’ Up! Snowflake Wishes stamp set and coordinating So Many Snowflakes Dies to create a thank you card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for this card on Facebook Live yesterday and you can see it here. You can also see the video on YouTube here. I changed the sentiment in the project that I made in my video to a birthday sentiment, so check out the video for that version too!
My card design was inspired by the sketch and inspiration image from Inspired By Challenge #IB191.
I started by cutting a panel of Beauty Of The Earth DSP with the large snowflake die from the So Many Snowflakes Dies. The I stamped the sentiment from the Snowflake Wishes stamp set in VersaMark Ink on the panel, sprinkled it with silver embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders and heat embossed it. I adhered the DSP panel to a panel of Silver Foil Specialty Pack paper with Stampin’ Seal and then to the front of a Night Of Navy card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the snowflake image from the Snowflake Wishes stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Basic White card stock, sprinkled it with silver embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders and heat embossed it. I cut the snowflake out with the coordinating So Many Snowflakes Dies and then adhered the die cut with Mini Glue Dots.
I cut a snowflake from the Silver Foil Specialty Pack paper with one of the So Many Snowflakes Dies. I adhered the die cut to the card front with a rolled up Mini Glue Dot and then added two of the Blue Adhesive-Backed Gems to finish the card front.
I stamped the snowflakes image from the Snowflake Wishes stamp set in Night Of Navy ink on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
If you’d prefer to watch the video on my Facebook page, you can see it here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
FREE Shipping On All Stampin’ Up Orders of $50+ On Wednesday, December 8!!
Yay!!!! Stampin’ Up! is offering FREE Shipping on all orders of $50+ placed on Wednesday, December 8!!
Time for you to stock up and save on your favorite Stampin’ Up! products! What’s the big occasion? On December 8 only, Stampin’ Up! is offering FREE shipping on orders subtotaling $50 or more. This incredible deal lasts for one day only, so get your lists ready and get your order submitted on Wednesday!
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- Free shipping applies after the qualifying amount has been met.
- The minimum qualifying amount to receive free shipping is $50 or more (before tax).
- If you are using a coupon code, please remember that coupon codes will lower the order’s retail amount. The order must still meet the qualifying threshold after the coupon is applied to be eligible for free shipping.
- Free shipping only applies during the 24-hour period the promotion is live in each market; this means that the order must be opened and closed on December 8.
- With the exception of month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions, all Stampin’ Up! products qualify for the promotion.
- Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are eligible for FREE shipping under the same rules as all other Stampin’ Up! items during the promotion.
- Month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are NOT eligible for free shipping. Subscriptions billed and shipped this month will be charged for the normal amount ($22 shipping included) + tax.
- Due to the global shipping crisis, all orders placed during the free shipping promotion cannot be guaranteed to arrive by December 25, 2021.
- Wednesday, December 8, 2021; 11:59 PM (MT)
Yippee!! Get your lists ready and get everything that you’re wanting with FREE shipping on Wednesday in my online store here! Drop me a note at email@example.com if you have any questions. Have fun shopping!
Stamp With Amy K Reverse Advent Calendar Food Pantry Donations – Day 8!!
I’m doing a “Reverse Advent Calendar” during December to benefit my local Food Pantry. If you’re not familiar with the Reverse Advent Calendar, rather than getting something every day during Advent, I’ll be donating the items of the day to the Randolph Food Pantry in Randolph, NJ! One item of the day will be donated for every order placed through me that day!
The donation item for day eight is a dessert mix! So I’ll be donating a dessert mix to the Randolph Food Pantry for every order placed through me today!
Thank you again to all of my awesome customers for helping me to fill up the shelves at my local Food Pantry!
December 1-15 Host Code: CAUNWJSQ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Last Chance Retiring Products Sale – Going On Now!
The July–December 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. The selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Click here to head over to my online store to start shopping the retiring items sale now!
Last Chance Sale Details:
- See the full Retiring List (products that will no longer be available once the catalog retires) with the sale prices here.
- See the Carryover List (products that will still be available once the catalog retires) here.
- All retiring products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Last Chance Sales Period: Starts December 1, 2021 at 12:01 AM MT and ends January 3, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
Let me know if you have any questions and don’t forget to pick up any of those items on the retiring list that you’re wanting soon so that you don’t miss out!
Eden’s Garden Product Suite Early Release – Available Now!
Enter and explore Eden with the Eden’s Garden Collection! This delightful collection includes early-release products from the January–June 2022 Mini Catalog—a bundle of stamps and dies that’s blooming with beauty and bounty. Plus, exclusive products you can’t uncover anywhere else—a pack of paper patterned with green and gold, a set of specialty sheets for gift-giving and textured touches, and a sparkling set of gleaming gems!
Eden’s Garden Ordering Details:
- The Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden Dies can be ordered separately or as part of the full bundle.
- The Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper and Eden Dies do not directly coordinate.
- The Eden’s Garden Stamp Set Bundle, Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden Dies will be available in the upcoming January-June 2022 Mini Catalog.
- The following exclusive products are only available from November 2 through January 3 while supplies last (ordering deadline is January 3 at 11:50 PM MT):
- Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Ever Eden Cotton Paper
- Garden Gems
Click here to see the entire collection in my online store! Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Night Of Navy – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Basic White – So Many Snowflakes die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Beauty Of The Earth Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Silver Foil Specialty Pack – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, So Many Snowflakes die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
awesome card Amy, I love the abstract of it
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
Out of this pack, this is my fave pattern…very pretty card!
Mine too! Thanks Karen! 🙂
Amy you might even have made ME like BLUE this week!! Such a gorgeous DSP and gorgeous layered snowflake!
thanks for playing along at Inspired By!
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂
I love your pretty layered snowflake! This is a marvelous card, Amy! Thanks so much for joining us at IB!
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂
Oh this is so very beautiful, love the DSP and that layered snowflake, the sentiment is perfect too! Thank you for sharing @IB this week!
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂