I used the Stampin’ Up! Artfully Layered stamp set from the upcoming January-June 2022 Mini Catalog to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel from the Artfully Composed DSP (available Jan 4) to the front of a Pear Pizzazz card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered another strip of Artfully Composed DSP to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the images from the Artfully Layered stamp set (available Jan 4) in Pear Pizzazz and Just Jade inks over the designs on the Artfully Composed DSP and then cut the panel with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut panel to a panel of Pear Pizzazz card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a small strip of White 3/4″ Frayed Ribbon (available Jan 4) to the card front with Stampin’ Seal and then stamped the sentiment from the Artfully Layered stamp set in Evening Evergreen ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered a panel of Artfully Composed DSP to the back of the sentiment die cut with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the sentiment to the card front Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added three Faux Sea Glass Shapes (available Jan 4) to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the images from the Artfully Layered stamp set in Just Jade, Pear Pizzazz, Evening Evergreen and Pale Papaya inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
December 1-15 Host Code: CAUNWJSQ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pear Pizzazz – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 3-1/8″ x 4-1/2″ panel
- Basic White – Stitched Rectangle die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Artfully Composed Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1-3/4″ x 4-1/4″ panel, 3/4″ x 2-7/8″ panel, Stitched Rectangle die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: