Welcome back to another Inkin’ Krew blog hop! Our very talented team is doing a blog hop featuring Stampin’ Up! products. This month we are all creating projects with a celebrate theme and I’m featuring the Awesome Otters stamp set from the upcoming January-February 2022 Sale-a-bration Brochure for my project.
I started by embossing a panel of Misty Moonlight card stock with the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder and then I adhered the embossed panel with the front of a Misty Moonlight card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered a panel of Simply Marbleous 6″ x 6″ DSP (Sale-a-bration item available Jan 4) to a panel of Pool Party card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Awesome Otters stamp set (Sale-a-bration item available Jan 4) in Misty Moonlight ink on a panel of Sunshine & Rainbow 6″ x 6″ DSP (Sale-a-bration item available Jan 4). I adhered the stamped DSP panel to a panel of Pool Party card stock and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the otter image from the Awesome Otters stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink and then colored it with Light and Dark Pool Party, Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake and Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends Markers. I colored over the edges of the sky and water with the Color Lifter to lighten them and then cut the image out with one of the Hippo & Friends Dies. I adhered the die cut image to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added two Blue Adhesive-Backed Gems to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of the Simply Marbleous DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
If you get lost along the way, here are the participants for the hop:
- Tara Carpenter
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Jillian Good
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Mary Deatherage
- Krista Yagci-Cleary
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Finkle
- Sue Prather
- Amy Koenders – you are here
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Interested in Joining Us?
If you’d like to join our team, we’d love to have you! You can become a demonstrator for just $99+ taxes and your kit ships for free! Plus if you join during December, you can add items from the upcoming January-June 2022 Mini Catalog to your Starter Kit!! We welcome all types of Demonstrators from those only purchasing to get the discount for themselves to those who want to run a business and those anywhere in between!
There is no commitment and no penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. Why not give it a try? We have a fun Facebook page where we chat a lot and we do virtual meetings monthly and in-person meetings quarterly.
Drop me a note at email@example.com or reach out to any of my team members if you have any questions. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
December 1-15 Host Code: CAUNWJSQ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Misty Moonlight – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Pool Party – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 1-7/8″ x 3-5/8″ panel
- Basic White – Hippo & Friends die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Simply Marbleous 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Sunshine & Rainbows 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 1-3/4″ x 3-5/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: