I used the Stampin’ Up! Poinsettia Petals stamp set to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a color challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
My card design was inspired by TGIFC Sketch Challenge 346.
I started by embossing a panel of Soft Succulent card stock with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to the front of the Soft Succulent card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered a wide panel of Tidings of Christmas 6″ x 6″ DSP to a panel of Evening Evergreen card stock and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I punched the a panel of Tidings Of Christmas DSP with the Fancy Tag Topper on one side and the Detailed Trio Punch on the other. I pulled a strand of gold trim from the Simply Elegant Trim through the top of the tag and tied a bow. Then I adhered the tag to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment from the Poinsettia Petals photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Sahara Sand card stock, sprinkled it with gold embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it.
I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched So Sweetly dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Seal to the tag. Then I cut panels of Evening Evergreen and Cherry Cobbler card stocks with the small flower dies from the Poinsettia Dies. I adhered the two Cherry Cobbler die cuts together with Mini Glue Dots and then snipped up the Evening Evergreen die cut and adhered the pieces with Mini Glue Dots to the back of the flower. I adhered the die cuts to the card front with Mini Glue Dots and then added three Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the center of the flower to finish it.
I adhered a strip of Tidings Of Christmas DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
December 16-31 Host Code: QE6SJ7R7
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Soft Succulent – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Evening Evergreen – 2-3/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Poinsettia die cut
- Cherry Cobbler – two Poinsettia die cuts
- Sahara Sand – Stitched So Sweetly die cut
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Tidings Of Christmas 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 2-5/8″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 2″ x 3-1/4″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: