I used the Stampin’ Up! Hello Beautiful stamp set bundle from the upcoming January-June 2022 Mini Catalog to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re all using this week:
My card also works for the Global Design Project #GDP323.
I started by trimming down a panel of Abstract Beauty 4″ x 6″ Specialty DSP (available Jan 4) and then adhering it to a panel of Gold Foil Sheets with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to one of the Abstract Beauty Cards & Envelopes (available Jan 4).
I cut a panel of Gold Foil Sheets with one of the dies from the Beautiful Shapes Dies and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I stamped the sentiment from the Hello Beautiful photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Blushing Bride card stock, sprinkled it with gold embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders and heat embossed it. Then I stamped the lined image from the Hello Beautiful stamp set in Blushing Bride ink under the sentiment.
I cut the sentiment out with one of the Beautiful Shapes Dies and then adhered it to a circle that I’d cut from Basic Black card stock cut with one of the Layering Circles Dies with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the die cut sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Happy & Heartfelt stamp set (available Jan 4) in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on the inside of the card and then adhered a panel of Abstract Beauty to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
December 16-31 Host Code: QE6SJ7R7
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Abstract Beauty Cards & Envelopes – precut card base
- Basic Black – Layering Circles die cut
- Blushing Bride – Beautiful Shapes die cut
- Abstract Beauty 4″ x 6″ Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-3/8″ x 5-3/8″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Gold Foil Sheets – 3-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Beautiful Shapes die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
Very pretty Amy 🙂 I’m going to have to check out this DSP again.
Thanks Karen! It’s a fun pack. 🙂
That particular pattern of DSP works so well with your design and sentiment. Love it!
Thanks Karen! 🙂
Thanks Tara! 🙂
Oh My Goodness – that’s just awesome Amy! I love it!! 😊
Thanks Akiko! 🙂
love the DSP in the background, it’s very cool
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
All 8 presenters have beautiful cards!
Glad that you enjoyed seeing our projects! 🙂
Super fun card, Amy! This paper is cool! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂
Awesome celebration card Amy!
Thanks Kylie! 🙂