I used the Stampin’ Up! Calming Camellia stamp set from the upcoming January-February 2022 Sale-a-bration Brochure to create my card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week. I borrowed a little inspiration from one of the projects in the Sale-a-bration brochure for my card.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC273. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel of Hand-Penned DSP to the front of a Blushing Bride card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I embossed a panel of Blushing Bride card stock with the Hive 3D Embossing Folder (available Jan 4). I adhered the embossed panel with Stampin’ Seal to the card front.
I stamped the leaf image from the Calming Camellia stamp set (Sale-a-bration host exclusive, available Jan 4) in Blushing Bride ink randomly over a panel of Basic White card stock. I trimmed the card stock at an angle and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I cut a panel of Misty Moonlight card stock with one of the dies from the Ranunculus Dies (available Jan 4) and then adhered the die cut pieces with Mini Glue Dots to the card front. I folded a small length of 3/8″ Denim Ribbon (available Jan 4) and adhered it with Stampin’ Seal to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Calming Camellia stamp set in Misty Moonlight ink on a panel of Blushing Bride card stock and the cut around it with one of the Layering Circles Dies. I cut a panel of Gold Foil Sheets with another one of the Layering Circles Dies and then adhered the two die cuts together with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and added three gold pearls from the Metallic Pearls pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the leaf image from the Calming Camellia stamp set in Blushing Bride ink on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
December 16-31 Host Code: QE6SJ7R7
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the January-June 2022 Mini Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on January 4 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of January 10.
Drop by my January-June 2022 Mini Catalog DSP Share page here for all of the details and to find a form to complete if you’d like to join!
Last Chance Retiring Products Sale – Going On Now!
The July–December 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. The selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Click here to head over to my online store to start shopping the retiring items sale now!
Last Chance Sale Details:
- See the full Retiring List (products that will no longer be available once the catalog retires) with the sale prices here.
- See the Carryover List (products that will still be available once the catalog retires) here.
- All retiring products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Last Chance Sales Period: Starts December 1, 2021 at 12:01 AM MT and ends January 3, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
Let me know if you have any questions and don’t forget to pick up any of those items on the retiring list that you’re wanting soon so that you don’t miss out!
Eden’s Garden Product Suite Early Release – Available Now!
Enter and explore Eden with the Eden’s Garden Collection! This delightful collection includes early-release products from the January–June 2022 Mini Catalog—a bundle of stamps and dies that’s blooming with beauty and bounty. Plus, exclusive products you can’t uncover anywhere else—a pack of paper patterned with green and gold, a set of specialty sheets for gift-giving and textured touches, and a sparkling set of gleaming gems!
Eden’s Garden Ordering Details:
- The Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden Dies can be ordered separately or as part of the full bundle.
- The Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper and Eden Dies do not directly coordinate.
- The Eden’s Garden Stamp Set Bundle, Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden Dies will be available in the upcoming January-June 2022 Mini Catalog.
- The following exclusive products are only available from November 2 through January 3 while supplies last (ordering deadline is January 3 at 11:50 PM MT):
- Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Ever Eden Cotton Paper
- Garden Gems
Click here to see the entire collection in my online store! Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Blushing Bride – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, Layering Circles die cut
- Misty Moonlight – two Ranunculus Dies die cuts
- Basic White – 2-1/2″ x 5-1/4″ panel trimmed at an angle, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Gold Foil Sheets – Layering Circles die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: