I used the Stampin’ Up! Daffodil Daydream stamp set bundle from the upcoming January-June 2022 Mini Catalog to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a fun fold challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is our theme this week:
I started by scoring an Evening Evergreen card base at 2-1/8″ and again at 6-3/8″. Then I adhered panels of Daffodil Afternoon DSP (Sale-a-bration item available Jan 4) to panels of Pear Pizzazz card stock and then to the front of the card on the right and left side with Stampin’ Seal.
I cut panels of Daffodil Daydream DSP and Pear Pizzazz card stock with one of the Scalloped Contours Dies. I trimmed the DSP panel just inside the stitched line on all four sides and then adhered the panels together and to the left side of the card base with Stampin’ Seal. Then I stamped the butterfly and daffodil images from the Daffodil Daydream stamp set (available Jan 4) in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I colored the images with Light Old Olive and Light and Dark Daffodil Delight, Pale Papaya and Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut the images out with the coordinating Daffodil Dies (available Jan 4) and then adhered them with Mini Glue Dots to the card front.
I cut panels of Very Vanilla and Flirty Flamingo card stocks with the Amazing Thanks Dies (available Jan 4) and then adhered them together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the sentiment with snipped up Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the front of the card.
I stamped the daffodil image from the Daffodil Daydream stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock and then colored it with Light and Dark Daffodil Delight and Pale Papaya and Light Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Pear Pizzazz card stock and then to the inside of the card with Stampin’ Seal. I stamped the butterfly image from the Daffodil Daydream stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock, colored it with Light and Dark Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends and then cut it out with the coordinating Daffodil Dies. I adhered the butterfly with a Mini Glue Dot to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
December 16-31 Host Code: QE6SJ7R7
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Evening Evergreen – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 2-1/8″ and 6-3/8″
- Pear Pizzazz – two 2″ x 5-3/8″ panels, Scalloped Contours die cut trimmed down to approximately 2-11/16″ x 3-15/16″, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Flirty Flamingo – Amazing Thanks die cut
- Very Vanilla – five Daffodil die cuts (one inside card), Amazing Thanks die cut, 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel (inside card)
- Daffodil Afternoon Designer Series Paper – two 1-7/8″ x 5-1/4″ panels, Scalloped Contours die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: