I used the fun Gumball Greetings stamp set from the Stampin’ Up! January-June 2022 Mini Catalog to create a birthday card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on my YouTube channel here.
I started by cutting a panel of Sunshine & Rainbows DSP (Sale-a-bration item available Jan 4) with one of the Gumball Machine Dies (available Jan 4). Then I adhered one of the Gumball Machine Shaker Domes (available Jan 4) in the opening with the adhesive on the dome. I filled the dome with Frosted Beads Assortment (available Jan 4) beads and then adhered a panel of Window Sheets to the back of the shaker with the adhesive on the dome.
Then I stamped the image from the Gumball Greetings photopolymer stamp set (available Jan 4) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I adhered the stamped image behind the shaker dome with Stampin’ Seal and then adhered the layered panel to a panel of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the front of the Real Red card base with Stampin’ Seal. I cut a panel of Basic Red card stock with the Gumball Machine Dies and then adhered the die cuts together and to the DSP panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I cut a panel of Silver Foil Specialty Pack with two of the dies from the Gumball Machine Dies. I poked a hole in the center of the square die cut with the Take Your Pick Tool and then used one of the Round & Square Brads to secure the smaller die cut to the larger die cut. I adhered the foil die cuts to the gumball machine with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the coin image from the Gumball Greetings stamp set in Basic Gray ink on a panel of Smoky Slate card stock and then cut it out with one of the Gumball Machine Dies. I adhered the die cut to the gumball machine with a Mini Glue Dot.
I inked the gumball image with Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green and Daffodil Delight inks and then stamped it on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the image out with the coordinating Gumball Machine Dies and then adhered them to the card front with Mini Glue Dots. I stamped the sentiment from the Gumball Greetings stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Coastal Cabana card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the image out with one of the Tailor Made Tags Dies and then used the same tag die to trim off the bottom of the die cut. I tied a small strand of white twine from the Baker’s Twine Essentials Pack in a bow on the tag and then adhered the tag to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the small gumball machine image from the Gumball Greetings stamp set in Real Red ink on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Happy New Year!
Wishing you all a very happy and healthy 2022!!
January 1-15 Host Code: UJ3YUSFT
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the January-June 2022 Mini Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on January 4 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of January 10.
Drop by my January-June 2022 Mini Catalog DSP Share page here for all of the details and to find a form to complete if you’d like to join!
Last Chance Retiring Products Sale – Going On Now!
The July–December 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. The selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Click here to head over to my online store to start shopping the retiring items sale now!
Last Chance Sale Details:
- See the full Retiring List (products that will no longer be available once the catalog retires) with the sale prices here.
- See the Carryover List (products that will still be available once the catalog retires) here.
- All retiring products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Last Chance Sales Period: Starts December 1, 2021 at 12:01 AM MT and ends January 3, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
Let me know if you have any questions and don’t forget to pick up any of those items on the retiring list that you’re wanting soon so that you don’t miss out!
Eden’s Garden Product Suite Early Release – Available Now!
Enter and explore Eden with the Eden’s Garden Collection! This delightful collection includes early-release products from the January–June 2022 Mini Catalog—a bundle of stamps and dies that’s blooming with beauty and bounty. Plus, exclusive products you can’t uncover anywhere else—a pack of paper patterned with green and gold, a set of specialty sheets for gift-giving and textured touches, and a sparkling set of gleaming gems!
Eden’s Garden Ordering Details:
- The Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden Dies can be ordered separately or as part of the full bundle.
- The Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper and Eden Dies do not directly coordinate.
- The Eden’s Garden Stamp Set Bundle, Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden Dies will be available in the upcoming January-June 2022 Mini Catalog.
- The following exclusive products are only available from November 2 through January 3 while supplies last (ordering deadline is January 3 at 11:50 PM MT):
- Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Ever Eden Cotton Paper
- Garden Gems
Click here to see the entire collection in my online store! Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Real Red – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, six Gumball Machine die cuts
- Smoky Slate – Gumball Machine die cut
- Coastal Cabana – Tailor Made Tags die cut
- Basic White – Gumball Machine die cut, 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 2-1/4″ x 2-1/2″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Rainbows & Sunshine Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Silver Foil Specialty Pack – two Gumball Machine die cuts
- Window Sheets – 2-1/4″ x 2-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: