I used the fun Island Vibes stamp set from Stampin’ Up!’s January-February 2022 Sale-a-bration Brochure to create a thank you card to share today. You can get this awesome stamp set for FREE with a Stampin’ Up! order of $50 or greater beginning tomorrow, January 4!
I started by adhering a panel of Soft Sea Foam DSP from the Subtles 6″ x 6″ DSP pack to the front of a Soft Sea Foam card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the leaf image from the Island Vibes stamp set (Sale-a-bration item available Jan 4) around the sides of a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the Basic White card stock panel with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies.
Then I adhered the die cut panel to a panel of Mint Macaron card stock with Stampin’ Seal. I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the panel twice and tied a bow and then adhered the layered panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I inked the pineapple image from the Island Vibes stamp set in Daffodil Delight and Mint Macaron inks (using Stampin’ Write Markers in those colors to ink the areas where the colors came together in the middle) and then stamped it on a panel of Basic White card stock.
I stamped the sentiment from the In Symmetry photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark Ink over the pineapple image (after the pineapple image dried completely), sprinkled it with copper embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders pack and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Layering Circles Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Seal to a circle that I’d cut with the Encircled In Beauty Dies from Basic White card stock. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added two of the Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots to finish the card front.
I stamped the leaf image from the Island Vibes stamp set in Soft Sea Foam ink on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Need copies of the Stampin’ Up! January-June 2022 Mini Catalog and Sale-a-bration Brochure?
If you don’t have a current Demonstrator that you’re working with and would like to order through me, I’m happy to send you a copy of the upcoming catalog and brochure! Simply fill out my Catalog Request Form and I’ll pack up a set and mail them to you ASAP. Please note, I can only ship catalogs to addresses within the United States.
January 1-15 Host Code: UJ3YUSFT
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Last Chance Retiring Products Sale – Ends Today!
The July–December 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. The selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Click here to head over to my online store to start shopping the retiring items sale now!
Last Chance Sale Details:
- See the full Retiring List (products that will no longer be available once the catalog retires) with the sale prices here.
- See the Carryover List (products that will still be available once the catalog retires) here.
- All retiring products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Last Chance Sales Period: Starts December 1, 2021 at 12:01 AM MT and ends January 3, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
Let me know if you have any questions and don’t forget to pick up any of those items on the retiring list that you’re wanting soon so that you don’t miss out!
Eden’s Garden Product Suite Early Release – Ends Today!
Enter and explore Eden with the Eden’s Garden Collection! This delightful collection includes early-release products from the January–June 2022 Mini Catalog—a bundle of stamps and dies that’s blooming with beauty and bounty. Plus, exclusive products you can’t uncover anywhere else—a pack of paper patterned with green and gold, a set of specialty sheets for gift-giving and textured touches, and a sparkling set of gleaming gems!
Eden’s Garden Ordering Details:
- The Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden Dies can be ordered separately or as part of the full bundle.
- The Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper and Eden Dies do not directly coordinate.
- The Eden’s Garden Stamp Set Bundle, Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden Dies will be available in the upcoming January-June 2022 Mini Catalog.
- The following exclusive products are only available from November 2 through January 3 while supplies last (ordering deadline is January 3 at 11:50 PM MT):
- Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Ever Eden Cotton Paper
- Garden Gems
Click here to see the entire collection in my online store! Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Soft Sea Foam – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Mint Macaron – 3-1/8″ x 4-1/2″ panel
- Basic White – Stitched Rectangle die cut, Encircled In Beauty die cut, Layering Circles die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Subtles 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: