I used the Stampin’ Up! Special Moments Sale-a-bration exclusive stamp set and the Butterflies & Flowers Layering Decorative Masks to create my card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on my YouTube channel here.
My card design was inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 576.
My card also works for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge #TTTC144. I went down the middle.
I started by using Blending Brushes to apply Pale Papaya and Polished Pink inks to the front of a Thick Basic White card base with the Butterflies & Flowers Layering Decorative Masks. Then I used a Blending Brush and Smoky Slate ink around the butterflies on the card front with another one of the Butterflies & Flowers Layering Decorative Masks.
I adhered a small length of Pale Papaya 3/8″ Open Weave Ribbon to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Special Moments stamp set (Sale-a-bration item) in VersaMark ink on a panel of Basic White card stock, sprinkled it with copper embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders and heat embossed it.
I cut the sentiment out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the card front to finish it.
I used the Butterflies & Flowers Layering Decorative Masks to add Smoky Slate ink to the bottom of a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here: ***YouTube seems to be having some issues this morning with Google Chrome, hopefully they’ll be resolved soon. Until then, this link will take you to the video: https://youtu.be/uyUFgH67WHM
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
January 1-15 Host Code: UJ3YUSFT
January 16-31 Host Code: GX3VEANE
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
January-February Sale-a-bration Going On Now!
The January-February Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is going on now! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between January 4 and February 28!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 stamp set and paper bundle and 1 stamp set) that are) that are available as free items!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Calming Camellia that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
- Drop me an email at email@example.com if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
- There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between January 4 and February 28, you’ll get to pick a TWO FREE stamp sets with your Starter Kit!! All stamp sets except for host exclusive and Sale-a-bration stamp sets are can be picked as your free sets!!
- When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get TWO additional FREE stamp sets with your kit! Yay!! Two free stamp sets in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
- If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
Let me know if you have questions about how Salea-a-bration works…yay for free goodies with your order!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White – Tasteful Labels die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: