I used the cute Stampin’ Up! Hello Ladybug stamp set bundle and the Special Moments stamp set from the Sale-a-bration Brochure to create a birthday card with you today.
My card design was inspired by the Fusion Sketch Challenge this week.
I started by embossing a panel of Sunshine & Rainbows 6″ x 6″ DSP with one of the Stitched With Whimsy Dies and then adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the front of the Poppy Parade card stock with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I punched another panel of Sunshine & Rainbows DSP with the Bough Punch and then adhered it with Mini Glue Dots.
I punched a panel of Daffodil Delight card stock with the Medium Daisy Punch two times and then adhered the two punches together and then to the card front with Mini Glue Dots. I added a Playing With Patterns Resin Dots to the flower center. I stamped the sentiment from the Special Moments stamp set (Sale-a-bration item) in Poppy Parade ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the ladybug images from the Hello Ladybug photopolymer stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink and Poppy Parade inks on a panel of Basic White card stock and then punched the images out with the Ladybug Builder Punch. I adhered the ladybug together with Mini Glue Dots and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment and ladybug images from the Hello Ladybug stamp set in Poppy Parade and Tuxedo Black Memento inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
I created a second version of this card with slightly different colors but all of the same products. Love that little ladybug!
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
January 16-31 Host Code: GX3VEANE
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Facebook Live – 3:00 PM ET!
***Please note: Due to a last minute school change, I’ll be going live an hour late today.*** I’m planning to go live on Facebook with a project today at 3:00 PM ET! Stop by my Facebook page today around 3:00 PM ET to see my project made with the Friends Of The Forest stamp set! Look forward to seeing you then!
January-February Sale-a-bration Going On Now!
The January-February Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is going on now! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between January 4 and February 28!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 stamp set and paper bundle and 1 stamp set) that are) that are available as free items!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Calming Camellia that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
- Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
- There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between January 4 and February 28, you’ll get to pick a TWO FREE stamp sets with your Starter Kit!! All stamp sets except for host exclusive and Sale-a-bration stamp sets are can be picked as your free sets!!
- When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get TWO additional FREE stamp sets with your kit! Yay!! Two free stamp sets in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
- If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
Let me know if you have questions about how Salea-a-bration works…yay for free goodies with your order!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Poppy Parade – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Daffodil Delight – two Medium Daisy punches
- Basic White – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, Stitched Rectangle die, two Ladybug Builder punches, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Sunshine & Rainbows 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, Bough Punch
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: