I used the Stampin’ Up! Friendly Hello stamp set bundle from the Sale-a-bration Brochure to create a birthday card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on my YouTube channel here.
My card design works for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge TTTC145. I went from lower left to upper right diagonally.
I started by stamping the double flower image from the Friendly Hello photopolymer stamp set (Sale-a-bration item) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink over the coordinating image in the Friendly Hello DSP (Sale-a-bration item). Then I adhered the stamped panel to the front of the Granny Apple Green card base. Then I cut another panel of the Friendly Hello DSP with one of the Scalloped Contours Dies and I adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the flower and leaf images from the Friendly Hello stamp set in Fresh Freesia, Granny Apple Green and Petal Pink inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. Then I colored the flowers in with Light and Dark Fresh Freesia and So Saffron Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut the image out with the same Scalloped Contours Die and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a small length of Petal Pink ribbon from the 1/8″ Cotton Ribbon Combo Pack in a “z” on the card front and then stamped the sentiment from the Friendly Hello stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Basic Black card stock. I sprinkled the image with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders pack and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Scalloped Contours Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three Rhinestone Basic Jewels near the sentiment to finish it.
I stamped the flower image from the Friendly Hello stamp set in Fresh Freesia ink on a a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
January 16-31 Host Code: GX3VEANE
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
January-February Sale-a-bration Going On Now!
The January-February Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is going on now! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between January 4 and February 28!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 stamp set and paper bundle and 1 stamp set) that are) that are available as free items!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Calming Camellia that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
- Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
- There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between January 4 and February 28, you’ll get to pick a TWO FREE stamp sets with your Starter Kit!! All stamp sets except for host exclusive and Sale-a-bration stamp sets are can be picked as your free sets!!
- When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get TWO additional FREE stamp sets with your kit! Yay!! Two free stamp sets in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
- If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
Let me know if you have questions about how Salea-a-bration works…yay for free goodies with your order!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Granny Apple Green – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Amazing Thanks die cut
- Basic Black – Scalloped Contours die cut
- Basic White – Scalloped Contours die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Friendly Hello Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Scalloped Contours die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
So glad I caught you live yesterday. I love the layering on your card and the pastel colors. Great job coloring too!
Thanks Karen! 🙂
Goodness, such pretty colors together and it’s perfect for your challenge
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
Oh so pretty Amy, with the scallop layers and spring color mix. Thanks so much for joining us at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week!
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂