I used the Stampin’ Up! Happy & Heartfelt stamp set and a little of the Daffodil Afternoon DSP from the Sale-a-bration Brochure to create a clean and simple congratulations card with you today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #519.
I started by stamping the sentiment from the Happy & Heartfelt stamp set in Evening Evergreen ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. Then I embossed the panel with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder and then adhered the embossed panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the front of a Thick Very Vanilla card base.
I adhered a panel of Daffodil Afternoon DSP (Sale-a-bration item) to a panel of Very Vanilla card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added two Evening Evergreen gems from the 2021-2023 In Color Jewels pack next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I adhered another strip of Daffodil Afternoon DSP to the bottom of a panel of Very Vanilla card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
January 16-31 Host Code: GX3VEANE
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
January-February Sale-a-bration Going On Now!
The January-February Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is going on now! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between January 4 and February 28!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 stamp set and paper bundle and 1 stamp set) that are) that are available as free items!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Calming Camellia that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
- Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
- There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between January 4 and February 28, you’ll get to pick a TWO FREE stamp sets with your Starter Kit!! All stamp sets except for host exclusive and Sale-a-bration stamp sets are can be picked as your free sets!!
- When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get TWO additional FREE stamp sets with your kit! Yay!! Two free stamp sets in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
- If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
Let me know if you have questions about how Salea-a-bration works…yay for free goodies with your order!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Very Vanilla – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Very Vanilla – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Daffodil Afternoon Designer Series Paper – 3-3/8″ x 3-3/8″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
how pretty, always the first sign of spring
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
I love how you used the sketch to showcase that wonderful paper! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂
Thanks Susan! 🙂
Oh. My. Goodness. I love this so much! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂
What a lovely floral design. I just love these pretty daffodils. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂
You showcase a beautiful DSP in a most elegant way!
Thank you! 🙂