I used the Stampin’ Up! Wildflower Path stamp set to create a quick birthday card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on my YouTube channel here.
My card was inspired by the Tic Tac Toe Challenge TTTC146. I went straight across the top.
I started by stamping the stem images from the Wildflower Path photopolymer stamp set in Garden Green ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I added the coordinating flower images from the Wildflower Path stamp set in Flirty Flamingo, Coastal Cabana and Daffodil Delight inks over the stems. Then I added the grass image from the Wildflower Path stamp set in Granny Apple Green ink over the bottom of the panel.
I adhered the stamped panel to the front of a Thick Basic White card base with Stampin’ Seal. Then I cut the center from a panel of Heart & Home DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and I adhered the die cut frame to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered a small length of Flirty Flamingo 1/4″ Gold Metallic Ribbon in a wide “z” to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the sentiment from the Wildflower Path stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Coastal Cabana ink, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three of the Brushed Brass Butterflies around the card front to finish it.
I stamped the stem, flowers and grass images from the Wildflower Path stamp set in Garden Green, Flirty Flaming and Granny Apple Green inks and then added a strip of the Heart & Home DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
January 16-31 Host Code: GX3VEANE
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
January-February Sale-a-bration Going On Now!
The January-February Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is going on now! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between January 4 and February 28!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 stamp set and paper bundle and 1 stamp set) that are) that are available as free items!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Calming Camellia that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
- Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
- There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between January 4 and February 28, you’ll get to pick a TWO FREE stamp sets with your Starter Kit!! All stamp sets except for host exclusive and Sale-a-bration stamp sets are can be picked as your free sets!!
- When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get TWO additional FREE stamp sets with your kit! Yay!! Two free stamp sets in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
- If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
Let me know if you have questions about how Salea-a-bration works…yay for free goodies with your order!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Coastal Cabana – Tasteful Labels die cut
- Basic White – two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- Heart & Home Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: