I used the Stampin’ Up! Crane of Fortune stamp set bundle to create a good luck card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for this card on Facebook Live yesterday and you can see it here. You can also see the video on YouTube here.
My card design was inspired by Global Design Project #GDP328.
I started by inking the bamboo leaf image from the Crane Of Fortune stamp set in Smoky Slate ink, stamping it on scrap paper and then stamping it over the front of a Smoky Slate card base. I repeated that process until the entire card front was stamped. Then I cut a panel of Symbols Of Fortune Specialty DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut panel to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I used a Blending Brush to add Soft Succulent ink to a panel of Basic White card stock and then I embossed the panel with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder. I cut the panel with the same Stitched Rectangle Die and adhered it with Stampin’ Seal to the card front. Then I cut panels of Gold & Rose Gold 6″ x 6″ Specialty Paper and Soft Succulent card stock with two of the Good Fortune Dies. I adhered the die cuts to the card front with Mini Glue Dots.
I stamped the crane image from the Crane Of Fortune stamp set in Smoky Slate ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut it out with the coordinating Good Fortune Dies. I adhered the die cut with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I stamped the sentiment from the Crane Of Fortune stamp set in Basic Gray ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut around it with one of the openings in the Messages Die. I adhered the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added gold pearls from the Metallic Pearls pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the crane image from the Crane Of Fortune stamp set in Smoky Slate ink on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
If you’d prefer to watch the video on my Facebook page, you can see it here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
February 1-15 Host Code: NH7VV3NK
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
All Together Product Collection Available Now!
Loving hands and heartfelt words are the best way to show you care. With hand designs that illustrate coming together in friendship and solidarity, the All Together Collection will help you create card making and paper crafting projects that reflect the people you know and love.
The All Together Collection includes early-release products from the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog—an exciting new range of natural Stampin’ Blends—and exclusive products you can’t get anywhere else! Come together to create projects inspired by you.
All Together Collection Details:
- Deadline to order the All Together Collection: May 2, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT.
- The Here Together Stamp Set, Here for You Dies, Here Together, and the All Together Collection are available in English and French.
- All Together items can be added to a starter kit.
- The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last through May 2:
- Here Together stamp set
- Here for You Dies
- Here Together Bundle
- All Together 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper
- All Together Collection
- The new Stampin’ Blends will be in the upcoming Annual Catalog so they will continue to be available after the promotion ends.
Click here to go right to my online store to see new collection now.
January-February Sale-a-bration Going On Now!
The January-February Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is going on now! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between January 4 and February 28!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 stamp set and paper bundle and 1 stamp set) that are) that are available as free items!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Calming Camellia that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
- Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
- There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between January 4 and February 28, you’ll get to pick a TWO FREE stamp sets with your Starter Kit!! All stamp sets except for host exclusive and Sale-a-bration stamp sets are can be picked as your free sets!!
- When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get TWO additional FREE stamp sets with your kit! Yay!! Two free stamp sets in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
- If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
Let me know if you have questions about how Salea-a-bration works…yay for free goodies with your order!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Smoky Slate – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Soft Succulent – two Good Fortune die cuts
- Basic White – Stitched Rectangle cut, Messages die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Symbols Of Fortune Specialty Designer Series Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Gold & Rose Gold 6″ x 6″ Metallic Specialty Paper – Good Fortune die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: