I used the upcoming Stampin’ Up! Waves Of Inspiration stamp set bundle to create my card to share today. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on my YouTube channel here.
I started by embossing a panel of Basic White card stock with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder. Then I adhered the embossed panel to the front of a Thick Basic White card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread twice around the card front and tied a bow.
I stamped a panel of Basic White card stock with the wave image from the Waves Of Inspiration stamp set (available March 1) in Pacific Point ink and then cut the edge of the wave with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I covered the stamped image with a Post It Note and then used a Blending Brush to add Daffodil Delight and Mango Melody inks to the panel. I cut panels of Basic White card stock with the cloud dies from the Waves Dies and adhered them together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then to the die cut with Stampin’ Seal. I stamped the bird image from the Waves Of Inspiration stamp set in Soft Suede ink twice on the die cut panel and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the pelican image from the Waves of Inspiration stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then colored the beak and legs with the Dark So Saffon Stampin’ Blends Marker. I cut the image out with the coordinating Waves Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Seal to the card front. I stamped the sentiment from the Waves Of Inspiration stamp set in Pacific Point ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut around it with one of the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. I adhered the sentiment with Stampin’ Seal and Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added one of the Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the pelican image in Soft Suede ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then colored the beak and legs with a Dark So Saffron Stampin’ Blends Marker to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
February 1-15 Host Code: NH7VV3NK
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Waves Of The Ocean Product Collection Sneak Peek!
Each of the world’s wide and open oceans is brimming with beauty and wonder. Marvelous marine animals, miles of submerged mountain ranges, and unique underwater plants lie thousands of feet below Earth’s dry surface, encouraging exploration and awaiting discovery.
Discover the depths of the ocean—and your artistic abilities—with the Waves of the Ocean Collection! This coastal collection includes an inspiring set of stamps and detailed dies, both early-release products from the upcoming 2022–2023 Annual Catalog. Plus, a pack of paper made from images of hand-poured paint, blue-hued foil sheets for a sea of shine, and radiant rhinestones for a splash of sparkle—each an exclusive product you can only purchase during the promotion period!
- Waves Of The Ocean Product Collection available beginning March 1, 2022.
- Ordering Deadline: May 2, 2022; 11:50 PM (MT)
- The Waves of Inspiration Stamp Set and Waves Dies can be ordered separately, if desired.
- The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last:
- Waves of the Ocean 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper
- Blue Foils 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper
- Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards. The Waves of the Ocean Collection can not be selected as a half price item.
- Waves of the Ocean items can be added to a starter kit. So if you want to get your hands on this product early, join now and add the items to your Starter Kit!
You can see the details on this flyer (click the image to open the full size printable PDF flyer):
You can see the full collection in my unboxing video on YouTube here. This beautiful collection will be available for customers to order beginning March 1, 2022!
All Together Product Collection Available Now!
Loving hands and heartfelt words are the best way to show you care. With hand designs that illustrate coming together in friendship and solidarity, the All Together Collection will help you create card making and paper crafting projects that reflect the people you know and love.
The All Together Collection includes early-release products from the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog—an exciting new range of natural Stampin’ Blends—and exclusive products you can’t get anywhere else! Come together to create projects inspired by you.
All Together Collection Details:
- Deadline to order the All Together Collection: May 2, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT.
- The Here Together Stamp Set, Here for You Dies, Here Together, and the All Together Collection are available in English and French.
- All Together items can be added to a starter kit.
- The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last through May 2:
- Here Together stamp set
- Here for You Dies
- Here Together Bundle
- All Together 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper
- All Together Collection
- The new Stampin’ Blends will be in the upcoming Annual Catalog so they will continue to be available after the promotion ends.
Click here to go right to my online store to see new collection now.
January-February Sale-a-bration Going On Now!
The January-February Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is going on now! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between January 4 and February 28!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 stamp set and paper bundle and 1 stamp set) that are) that are available as free items!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Calming Camellia that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
- Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
- There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between January 4 and February 28, you’ll get to pick a TWO FREE stamp sets with your Starter Kit!! All stamp sets except for host exclusive and Sale-a-bration stamp sets are can be picked as your free sets!!
- When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get TWO additional FREE stamp sets with your kit! Yay!! Two free stamp sets in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
- If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
Let me know if you have questions about how Salea-a-bration works…yay for free goodies with your order!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Stitched Rectangle die cut, five Waves die cuts, Stitched So Sweetly die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: