I’m sharing a few projects created by some of my very talented Stampin’ Up! team members with you all today. Not everything used on the projects is 100% current Stampin’ Up! items, but I hope that you will find inspiration in their beautiful work!
Kristi Gray made this awesome card. Kristi is a team member and blogger from Union, KY and you can see the details for her card here. Kristi’s blog is www.stampingwithkristi.com.
Mary Deatherage made this fun card. Mary is a team member and blogger from Fayetteville, GA and you can see more details about her project and find a video where she shows you how to create it on her blog here. Mary’s blog is www.stampsnlingers.com.
Jaimie Babarczy made this pretty card. Jaimie is a team member and a blogger from Albany, NY and you can see more details about her project on her blog here. Jaimie’s blog is www.stampitupwithjaimie.com.
Leslie Larkin created this amazing card. Leslie is a team member and blogger from Bogart, GA. You can see more information about this project on Leslie’s blog here. Leslie’s blog is www.leslielarkin.com.
Karen Ksenzakovic made this fantastic card. Karen is a team member and blogger from Somerville, NJ and you can see more details about this card on her blog here. Karen’s blog is www.creativestampingdesigns.com.
Akiko Sudano made this sweet card. Akiko is a team member and blogger from from Downingtown, PA and you can see more details about her project on her blog here. Akiko’s blog is www.stampininthemeadows.com.
Susan LaPanne made this awesome card. Susan is a team member and blogger from Keene, NH and you can see more details about this card on her blog here. Susan’s blog is https://stampin2die4.com/.
Tara Carpenter made this pretty card. Tara is a stamper, team member and blogger from Hallsville, MO. You can see more information about Tara’s card on her blog here. Tara’s blog is tarabethstamps.com.
Terry Lynn Bright made this pretty card. Terry Lynn is a blogger and team member from Toms River, NJ and you can see more details about her project on her blog here. Terry Lynn’s blog is tlsbrightspot.com.
Carol Buckalew made this beautiful card. Carol is a team member and new blogger from Claymont, DE and you can see more details about this card on her blog here. Carol’s blog is https://inkybeestampers.com/.
Karen Finkle made this great card. Karen is a team member and a blogger from N Ft Myers, FL and you can see the details about this project here. Karen’s blog is http://karenscardkorner.blogspot.com/.
Shirley Gentry made this pretty card. Shirley is a team member and blogger from Canton, GA. You can see more information about her card on her blog here. Shirley’s blog is http://stampinwithshirleyg.com/.
Rebecca Combs made this pretty card. Rebecca is a team member from Brownsville, TX. Rebecca has a Facebook page where you can see more of her creations and connect with her here.
Jillian Good made this fantastic card. Jillian has set up a business Facebook page where you can get in touch with her and she’s posted some of her other creations, you can see it here. Jillian is a stamper and team member from Schenectady, NY.
Sandra Santiago made this pretty card. Sandra has set up a business Facebook page where you can get in touch with her and she’s posted some of her other creations, you can see it here. Sandra is a stamper and team member from Lexington Park, MD.
Carol Huber made this sweet card and she shared it on our team Facebook page. Carol is a stamper and team member from Bristol, NH.
Cathy Laster made this sweet card. Cathy is a stamper and team member from St. Peters, MO.
Christina Rizzo made this beautiful card and she shared it on our team Facebook page. Christina is a stamper and team member from Las Vegas, NV.
Christine Tittus made this awesome card and she shared it on our team Facebook page. Christine is a stamper from Rome, NY.
Claire Snyder shared this fantastic card on our team Facebook page. Claire is a stamper and team member from Billings, MT.
Debbie Hilands shared this beautiful card on our team Facebook page. Debbie is a stamper and team member from Johnstown, PA.
Donna Heacock shared this amazing card on our team Facebook page. Donna is a stamper and team member from Bridgewater, NJ.
Gloria Goller made this cute card and she shared them on our team Facebook page. Gloria is a team member and stamper from Johnstown, PA.
Heather Walker shared this cute card on our team Facebook page. Heather is a stamper and team member from Madison, AL.
Janice Manning made this fun card and she share it on our team Facebook page. Janice is a stamper and team member from Toms River, NJ.
Mary K Wessling shared this pretty card on our team Facebook page. Mary is a stamper and team member from Kansas City, MO.
Merritt PraterLane shared this sweet card on our team Facebook page. Merritt is a team member and stamper from Kingsport, TN.
Ranese Cross-Shreve made this fanatasic card and she shared it on our team Facebook page. Ranese is a stamper and team member from Moorefield, WV.
Renee Anderson made this pretty card and she shared it on our team Facebook page. Renee is a stamper and team member from Milford, DE.
Shelley Hodson shared this amazing card on our team Facebook page. Shelley is a stamper and team member from Lancaster, PA.
Wendy Wolfgang shared this beautiful card on our team Facebook page. Wendy is a stamper and team member from Gresham, OR.
Mary Laffin shared this stunning card on our team Facebook page. Mary is a stamper and team member from Marina, CA.
Karen Ilsley shared this amazing card that she created on our team Facebook page. Karen is a stamper and team member from Columbia, MO.
I hope that you’ve enjoyed seeing some projects from our team members. If you enjoyed seeing their work, please stop by their blogs or Facebook pages to leave them a comment. For those without blogs, feel free to leave a comment below.
Interested in Joining Us?
If you’d like to join our team, we’d love to have you! You can become a demonstrator for just $99+ taxes and your kit ships for free! Plus if you join during Sale-a-bration from January 4 through February 28, you get to pick TWO FREE stamp sets of your choice with your Starter Kit!!
We welcome all types of Demonstrators from those only purchasing to get the discount for themselves to those who want to run a business and those anywhere in between!
There is no commitment and no penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. Why not give it a try? We have a fun Facebook page where we chat a lot and we do virtual meetings monthly and in-person meetings quarterly.
Drop me a note at email@example.com or reach out to any of my team members if you have any questions. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
February 1-15 Host Code: NH7VV3NK
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stamp With Amy K Stuck On You Ordering Bonus Through February 14!
It’s Back!!! I’m offering a little ordering special for Valentine’s Day! I call it my “Stuck On You Valentine” ordering bonus!
All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through me between now and Monday, February 14 will get a free adhesive of your choice* with your thank you gift!
This can be anything that Stampin’ Up! sells that could be used as an adhesive! And for the adhesives that are $5 or under, two packs will equal one choice (see the items with the (2) on the list below) so if you select those, you’ll get double…yippee!!
The adhesive will be in addition to the normal thank you gift that I order for you!! Plus, since your order will be over $50, you’ll earn a Sale-A-Bration item (or items) too. A big double yippee for more free goodies!!
Here is a list of the adhesives that you can pick from*:
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (2)
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (2)
- Black Stampin’ Dimensionals Combo Pack
- Stampin’ Seal
- Stampin’ Seal Refill
- Stampin’ Seal+
- Stampin’ Seal+ Refill
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue (2)
- Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Adhesive Sheets
- Mini Glue Dots
- Foam Adhesive Strips
- Fine-Tip Glue Pen
- Foam Adhesive Sheets
- Cling Adhesive
- Shimmery Crystal Effects
- Heat & Stick Powder
- Silicone Craft Sheet (even though it’s not an adhesive…it is an awesome tool for adhesives!)
I’ll be placing the order for the adhesives with my host orders on Feb 16, so please be sure to send your selections right away when you order…otherwise I’ll pick one for you and send it out with your thank you gift!
*With Stampin’ Up!’s new backorder policy where numbers are turned off for ordering if they go on backorder, if the adhesive that you pick is turned off for ordering when I place the order on the 16th, I’ll order Stampin’ Dimensionals for you instead.
All Together Product Collection Available Now!
Loving hands and heartfelt words are the best way to show you care. With hand designs that illustrate coming together in friendship and solidarity, the All Together Collection will help you create card making and paper crafting projects that reflect the people you know and love.
The All Together Collection includes early-release products from the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog—an exciting new range of natural Stampin’ Blends—and exclusive products you can’t get anywhere else! Come together to create projects inspired by you.
All Together Collection Details:
- Deadline to order the All Together Collection: May 2, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT.
- The Here Together Stamp Set, Here for You Dies, Here Together, and the All Together Collection are available in English and French.
- All Together items can be added to a starter kit.
- The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last through May 2:
- Here Together stamp set
- Here for You Dies
- Here Together Bundle
- All Together 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper
- All Together Collection
- The new Stampin’ Blends will be in the upcoming Annual Catalog so they will continue to be available after the promotion ends.
Click here to go right to my online store to see new collection now.
January-February Sale-a-bration Going On Now!
The January-February Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is going on now! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between January 4 and February 28!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 stamp set and paper bundle and 1 stamp set) that are) that are available as free items!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Calming Camellia that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
- Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
- There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between January 4 and February 28, you’ll get to pick a TWO FREE stamp sets with your Starter Kit!! All stamp sets except for host exclusive and Sale-a-bration stamp sets are can be picked as your free sets!!
- When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get TWO additional FREE stamp sets with your kit! Yay!! Two free stamp sets in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
- If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
Let me know if you have questions about how Salea-a-bration works…yay for free goodies with your order!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
You have an awesome team and our team has an equally awesome leader! TFS.
We do have a pretty awesome team! 🙂