I’m sharing a few projects created by some of my very talented Stampin’ Up! team members with you all today. Not everything used on the projects is 100% current Stampin’ Up! items, but I hope that you will find inspiration in their beautiful work!
Jaimie Babarczy made this pretty card. Jaimie is a team member and a blogger from Albany, NY and you can see more details about her project on her blog here. Jaimie’s blog is www.stampitupwithjaimie.com.
Akiko Sudano made this beautiful card. Akiko is a team member and blogger from from Downingtown, PA and you can see more details about her project on her blog here. Akiko’s blog is www.stampininthemeadows.com.
Karen Ksenzakovic made this fantastic card. Karen is a team member and blogger from Somerville, NJ and you can see more details about this card and find a link to a video tutorial where she shows you how she made it on her blog here. Karen’s blog is www.creativestampingdesigns.com.
Mary Deatherage made this fun card. Mary is a team member and blogger from Fayetteville, GA and you can see more details about her project and find a video where she shows you how to create it on her blog here. Mary’s blog is www.stampsnlingers.com.
Tara Carpenter made this pretty card. Tara is a stamper, team member and blogger from Hallsville, MO. You can see more information about Tara’s card on her blog here. Tara’s blog is tarabethstamps.com.
Shirley Gentry made this fantastic card. Shirley is a team member and blogger from Canton, GA. You can see more information about her card on her blog here. Shirley’s blog is http://stampinwithshirleyg.com/.
Terry Lynn Bright made this pretty card. Terry Lynn is a blogger and team member from Toms River, NJ and you can see more details about her project on her blog here. Terry Lynn’s blog is tlsbrightspot.com.
Carol Buckalew made this beautiful card. Carol is a team member and new blogger from Claymont, DE and you can see more details about this card on her blog here. Carol’s blog is https://inkybeestampers.com/.
Sandra Santiago made this beautiful card. Sandra has set up a business Facebook page where you can get in touch with her and she’s posted some of her other creations, you can see it here. Sandra is a stamper and team member from Lexington Park, MD.
Jillian Good made this fantastic card. Jillian has set up a business Facebook page where you can get in touch with her and she’s posted some of her other creations, you can see it here. Jillian is a stamper and team member from Schenectady, NY.
Wendy Wolfgang shared this beautiful card on our team Facebook page. Wendy is a stamper and team member from Gresham, OR.
Shelley Hodson shared this amazing card on our team Facebook page. Shelley is a stamper and team member from Lancaster, PA. Shelley mentioned that she CASE’d this card from from Susan Levasseur.
Mary Laffin shared this stunning card on our team Facebook page. Mary is a stamper and team member from Marina, CA.
Lori Hart shared this beautiful set of cards on our team Facebook page. Lori is a stamper and team member from Torrance, CA.
Christine Tittus made this amazing home decor peice and she shared it on our team Facebook page. Christine is a stamper from Rome, NY.
Jean Staples made this sweet card and she shared it on our team Facebook page. Jean is a stamper and team member from Manchester Township, NJ.
Christina Rizzo made this sweet card and she shared it on our team Facebook page. Christina is a stamper and team member from Las Vegas, NV.
Gloria Goller made this pretty card and she shared them on our team Facebook page. Gloria is a team member and stamper from Johnstown, PA.
Donna Heacock shared this amazing card on our team Facebook page. Donna is a stamper and team member from Bridgewater, NJ.
Karen Ilsley shared this awesome card that she created on our team Facebook page. Karen is a stamper and team member from Columbia, MO.
I hope that you’ve enjoyed seeing some projects from our team members. If you enjoyed seeing their work, please stop by their blogs or Facebook pages to leave them a comment. For those without blogs, feel free to leave a comment below.
Interested in Joining Us?
If you’d like to join our team, we’d love to have you! You can become a demonstrator for just $99+ taxes and your kit ships for free! Plus if you join during Sale-a-bration, you get to pick TWO FREE stamp sets of your choice with your Starter Kit!! But hurry, the joining special is ending tomorrow!!
We welcome all types of Demonstrators from those only purchasing to get the discount for themselves to those who want to run a business and those anywhere in between!
There is no commitment and no penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. Why not give it a try? We have a fun Facebook page where we chat a lot and we do virtual meetings monthly and in-person meetings quarterly.
Drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to any of my team members if you have any questions. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
February 16-28 Host Code: 6YB4TMZW
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
All Together Product Collection Available Now!
Loving hands and heartfelt words are the best way to show you care. With hand designs that illustrate coming together in friendship and solidarity, the All Together Collection will help you create card making and paper crafting projects that reflect the people you know and love.
The All Together Collection includes early-release products from the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog—an exciting new range of natural Stampin’ Blends—and exclusive products you can’t get anywhere else! Come together to create projects inspired by you.
***NOTE: Some of the Blends have temporarily been turned off for ordering until they are restocked. They will be back in the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog if you missed getting them with the All Together Collection.
All Together Collection Details:
- Deadline to order the All Together Collection: May 2, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT.
- The Here Together Stamp Set, Here for You Dies, Here Together, and the All Together Collection are available in English and French.
- All Together items can be added to a starter kit.
- The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last through May 2:
- Here Together stamp set
- Here for You Dies
- Here Together Bundle
- All Together 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper
- All Together Collection
- The new Stampin’ Blends will be in the upcoming Annual Catalog so they will continue to be available after the promotion ends.
Click here to go right to my online store to see new collection now.
January-February Sale-a-bration Ending Tomorrow!
The January-February Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is ending soon! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed before the end of February!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 stamp set and paper bundle and 1 stamp set) that are) that are available as free items!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Calming Camellia that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
- Drop me an email at email@example.com if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
- There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between January 4 and February 28, you’ll get to pick a TWO FREE stamp sets with your Starter Kit!! All stamp sets except for host exclusive and Sale-a-bration stamp sets are can be picked as your free sets!!
- When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get TWO additional FREE stamp sets with your kit! Yay!! Two free stamp sets in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
- If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
Let me know if you have questions about how Salea-a-bration works…yay for free goodies with your order!
Savings Are In Bloom – Mini Cut & Emboss Machine and Select Bundles 20% Off March 1-31!!
During the month of March, you can pick up the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount! This miniature machine is compatible with a large selection of Stampin’ Up! embossing folders and dies. Build your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with any (or all!) of the select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March!
Savings Are In Bloom Promotion Details:
- Promotion Sales Period: March 1 – March 31, 2022
- Promotion Ends: March 31, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- A number of select stamp-and-die bundles that are compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will also be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- For this promotion only, Stampin’ Up! has brought back the previously popular Art Gallery, Celebrate Sunflowers, and Garden Wishes bundles. They will only be available in their bundle form during this promotion, so make sure to get them while you still can!
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles can be bought together or separately.
- There is no limit on the number of Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines you can purchase during this promotion.
- Products are available in all markets while supplies last. Offer may vary from market to market based on product availability. No backorders or substitutions will be allowed.
- The stamp-and-die bundles that can be found in a current catalog will be replenished until they retire. When they do retire, the bundles will be added to the Retiring List.
- Due to supply chain challenges, this promotion may be altered or ended early. I will notify you if we hear that this offer may be ended before March 31.
You can see the full list of bundles included in the sale on this flyer, click the image to open the full-size PDF:
Let me know if you have any questions. This awesome sale starts on March 1!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on: