I used the Flowering Tulips stamp set bundle to create a birthday card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC278. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel of Hand-Penned DSP to the front of a Highland Heather card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a panel of Highland Heather card stock with one of the Layering Circles Dies and I embossed the panel with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed circle with Stampin’ Seal to the card front.
I stamped the layered tulip images from the Flowering Tulips photopolymer stamp set in Highland Heather ink (stamped off once for the second layer) and Basic Gray inks on Basic White card stock. I stamped the leaf image from the Flowering Tulips stamp set in Granny Apple Green ink on the panel of Basic White card stock and then cut the images out with the coordinating Tulips Dies. I adhered the die cut pieces to the card front with Mini Glue Dots.
I stamped the sentiment from the Flowering Tulips stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Highland Heather card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the openings in the Picture This Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added Rhinestone Basic Jewels around the die cuts to finish the card front.
I stamped the tulip and leaf images from the Flowering Tulips stamp set in Highland Heather, Basic Gray and Granny Apple Green inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
March 1-15 Host Code: PE7F9VRY
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Waves Of The Ocean Product Collection – Available Now!
Each of the world’s wide and open oceans is brimming with beauty and wonder. Marvelous marine animals, miles of submerged mountain ranges, and unique underwater plants lie thousands of feet below Earth’s dry surface, encouraging exploration and awaiting discovery.
Discover the depths of the ocean—and your artistic abilities—with the Waves of the Ocean Collection! This coastal collection includes an inspiring set of stamps and detailed dies, both early-release products from the upcoming 2022–2023 Annual Catalog. Plus, a pack of paper made from images of hand-poured paint, blue-hued foil sheets for a sea of shine, and radiant rhinestones for a splash of sparkle—each an exclusive product you can only purchase during the promotion period!
- Waves Of The Ocean Product Collection available beginning March 1, 2022.
- Ordering Deadline: May 2, 2022; 11:50 PM (MT)
- The Waves of Inspiration Stamp Set and Waves Dies can be ordered separately, if desired.
- The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last:
- Waves of the Ocean 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper
- Blue Foils 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper
- Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards. The Waves of the Ocean Collection can not be selected as a half price item.
Click here to go to the online store to see the Waves Of The Ocean Product Collection now!
Savings Are In Bloom – Mini Cut & Emboss Machine and Select Bundles 20% Off March 1-31!!
During the month of March, you can pick up the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount! This miniature machine is compatible with a large selection of Stampin’ Up! embossing folders and dies. Build your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with any (or all!) of the select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March!
Savings Are In Bloom Promotion Details:
- Promotion Sales Period: March 1 – March 31, 2022
- Promotion Ends: March 31, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- A number of select stamp-and-die bundles that are compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will also be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- For this promotion only, Stampin’ Up! has brought back the previously popular Art Gallery, Celebrate Sunflowers, and Garden Wishes bundles. They will only be available in their bundle form during this promotion, so make sure to get them while you still can!
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles can be bought together or separately.
- There is no limit on the number of Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines you can purchase during this promotion.
- Products are available in all markets while supplies last. Offer may vary from market to market based on product availability. No backorders or substitutions will be allowed.
- The stamp-and-die bundles that can be found in a current catalog will be replenished until they retire. When they do retire, the bundles will be added to the Retiring List.
- Due to supply chain challenges, this promotion may be altered or ended early. I will notify you if we hear that this offer may be ended before March 31.
Click here to shop the sale items in the online store now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Highland Heather – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Layering Circles die cut, Picture This die cut
- Basic White – ten Tulips die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: