I used the Stampin’ Up! Your Biggest Fan stamp set bundle to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel of Hey Sports Fan DSP to the front of a Night of Navy card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered another panel of Hey Sports Fan DSP to to a panel of Night of Navy card stock and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I cut another panel of Hey Sports Fan DSP with one of the circle dies from the Layering Circles Dies and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Your Biggest Fan photopolymer stamp set in Evening Evergreen ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock and then cut it out with the coordinating Sports Event Dies. I adhered the die cut sentient to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the banner and sentiment from the Your Biggest Fan stamp set in Night Of Navy and Poppy Parade inks on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock and then cut the image out with the coordinating Sports Event Dies. I adhered the die cut banner to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three of the Resin Stars to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and stars from the Your Biggest Fan stamp set in Night Of Navy and Poppy Parade inks on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
March 16-31 Host Code: SVY3NVAE
April 1-15 Host Code: 2TTGCBYS
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Night Of Navy – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 3-3/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Very Vanilla – two Sports Event die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Hey Sports Fan Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 3-5/8″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Layering Circles die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: