I used the Stampin’ Up! Sending Smiles stamp set bundle from the upcoming 2022-2023 Annual Catalog to create my card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for this card on Facebook Live yesterday and you can see it here. You can also see the video on YouTube here.
My card design was inspired by TGIF Challenge #TGIFC363.
I started by adhering a panel of Abstract Beauty 4″ x 6″ Specialty DSP to the front of a Thick Basic White card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a panel of Basic White card stock with one of the Scalloped Contours Dies and I adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I cut a panel of So Saffron DSP from the Subtles 6″ x 6″ DSP (on sale and retiring May 2) with one of the circle dies from the Stylish Shapes Dies (available May 3) and I adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the flower and stem images from the Sending Smiles photopolymer stamp set (available May 3) in Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride, Highland Heather and So Saffron inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the images out with the coordinating Sending Dies (available May 3) and then adhered them to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and Mini Glue Dots.
I applied pieces of Adhesive Sheets to the back of a panel of Highland Heather card stock and then cut it with the Sending Dies. I cut a panel of Basic White card stock with the layering sentiment die from the Sending Dies and then adhered the pieces together with the Adhesive Sheets and to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I stamped the sentiment from the Sending Smiles stamp set in Blushing Bride ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and the cut it out with the coordinating Sending Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower and stem images from the Sending Smiles stamp set in Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride, Pool Party and So Saffron inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
If you’d prefer to watch the video on my Facebook page, you can see it here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
April 1-15 Host Code: 2TTGCBYS
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stamp With Amy K 2022-2023 Annual Catalog Designer Series Paper Shares!
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the Stampin’ Up! 2022-2023 Annual Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on May 3 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of May 9.
You can see all of the details about what I’m including in my shares on my shares page here.
Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US). If you’d like to join, either complete the form on my shares page or email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your first and last name
- Your share selection
- The email address that is connected to your Paypal account. I only accept Paypal for payment unless you are a customer of mine. If you are a customer, I will accept payment by check. ***You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay the invoice, you can choose to pay by credit card without having a Paypal account.
Deadline to sign up for my share is Monday, May 2 at 1:00 PM ET. So many pretty new papers in the upcoming catalog! I can’t wait for you all to see them!!
Box Of Hope Paper Pumpkin Kit On Sale And Available To Everyone Now!
Part of the mission at Stampin’ Up! is to make a positive difference in people’s lives. We all have the desire and intention to share positivity and hope, but we sometimes need motivation or a reason to get started. Wait no more! Stampin’ Up! has been inspired by the National Month of Hope, first observed in 1991 to help spread hope around the world, spring is all about celebrating the power of hope. With the little buds starting to bloom and green sprouts peeking through the grass, there is no better time to find ways to reach out to those who need a ray of sunshine in their lives. Help make a difference and spread hope with this two month offer!
Now through June 14, 2022, the August 2021 Paper Pumpkin Hope Box, inspired by Shelli Gardner, will be available to everyone for a special limited-time discount.
- Offer available while supplies last between April 12 and June 14, 2022.
- Special exception: a Paper Pumpkin subscription is not required.
- 50% discount on single kits. Regularly $19.00. Discounted price $9.50.
Item 158541 Hope Box Past Kit
- 50% discount on refills. Regularly $10.00. Discounted price $5.00 USD (Note: Ribbon not included in refill.) Item 159345 Hope Box Refill Kit
- Block not included in past kit.
- Order deadline: June 14, 2022 at 11:50 PM
You can see the kit and refill in the online store here:
Head over to get this pretty kit and/or the refill before they’re gone!
Stampin’ Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Retiring List & Last Chance Sale Going On Now!!
The Stampin’ Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Retiring Lists have posted and the Last Chance Products Sale has begun!
LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS DETAILS
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- ORDER DEADLINES: May 2, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
Click here to go right to the retiring items in the online store!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Highland Heather – Sending die cut
- Basic White – Scalloped Contours die cut, seven Sending die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Abstract Beauty 4″ x 6″ Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Subtles 6″ x 6″ Specialty Designer Series Paper – Stylish Shapes die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: