I used the Stampin’ Up! Butterfly Brilliance stamp set bundle to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a theme challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the theme that we’re using this week:
My card also works for Tic Tac Toe Challenge #TTTC157. I went from the upper left to the lower right.
I started by inking the Butterfly Brilliance stamp in Gray Granite ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it on the front of a Thick Basic White card Base. I stamped the Butterfly Brilliance image again in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I colored the butterfly with Light and Dark So Saffron, Pale Papaya and Gray Granite Stampin’ Blends Markers.
I cut the image out with the Brilliant Wings Dies. I adhered the die cut butterfly to one of the Lovely Layers 3-3/4″ x 5″ Vellum (available May 3) sheets with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Seal (hidden under the butterfly die cut).
I stamped the sentiment from the Happiness Abounds stamp set (available May 3) in VersaMark ink on a strip of Basic White card stock, sprinkled it with copper embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I punched the ends of the sentiment strip with the Banners Pick A Punch and then adhered it with Stampin’ Seal to the card front. I adhered two copper dots from the Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots to finish the card front.
I stamped the image from the Butterfly Brilliance stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I colored the image with Light and Dark So Saffron, Pale Papaya and Gray Granite Stampin’ Blends Markers to finish the inside of the card.’
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
April 16-30 Host Code: EDBSC7XM
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Free Shipping From Stampin’ Up! Today, April 21 For All Orders Of $75+!!
Time for you and to stock up and save on your favorite Stampin’ Up! products! What’s the big occasion? Today, April 21 only, Stampin’ Up! is offering FREE shipping on orders subtotaling $75 or more! This incredible deal lasts for 24 hours only!!
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- Free shipping applies after the qualifying amount has been met.
- The minimum qualifying amount to receive free shipping is $75 or more (before tax).
- If you are using a coupon code, please remember that they will lower the order’s retail amount. The order must still meet the qualifying threshold to be eligible for free shipping.
- Free shipping only applies during the 24-hour period the promotion is live; this means that the order must be opened and closed on April 21, 2022.
- With the exception of month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions, all Stampin’ Up! products qualify for the promotion.
- Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are eligible for FREE shipping under the same rules as all other Stampin’ Up! items during the promotion.
- Month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are NOT eligible for free shipping. Subscriptions billed and shipped this month will be charged for the normal amount ($23.50 shipping included) + tax.
- The free shipping promotion does not cover the additional cost for expedited shipping.
- Ordering Deadline: Thursday, April 21, 2022; 11:59 p.m. (MT)
Let me know if you have any questions. Free shipping on orders of $75+ is available from Stampin’ Up! today only!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White – Brilliant Wings die cut, 1/2″ x 3″ strip, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Lovely Layers 3-3/4″ x 5″ Vellum – precut sheet
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: