I used the Stampin’ Up! Home & Garden stamp set bundle to create a birthday card to share with you today. The new 2022-2023 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog ordering starts tomorrow! Yippee!!
My card design was loosely inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #533.
I started by adhering a panel of Heart & Home DSP to a panel of Basic Gray card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to a Sweet Sorbet card base (card stock available May 3) with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the garden tool images from the Home & Garden stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I colored the images with Light and Dark Sweet Sorbet (available May 3), Crumb Cake and Gray Granite Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut the images out with the coordinating Garden Dies and then cut a panel of Basic Gray card stock with the hook die from the Garden Dies. I adhered the die cut hooks to the back of the tools with Mini Glue Dots and then adhered the die cut tools to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I cut a panel of Garden Green card stock with the grass dies from the Garden Dies and then adhered the die cuts to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I stamped the sentiment from the Home & Garden stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Sweet Sorbet card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Heart & Home DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
May 1-15 Host Code: P4QWYQ24
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stamp With Amy K 2022-2023 Annual Catalog Designer Series Paper Shares – Signups End at 1 PM ET Today!
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the Stampin’ Up! 2022-2023 Annual Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on May 3 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of May 9.
You can see all of the details about what I’m including in my shares on my shares page here.
Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US). If you’d like to join, either complete the form on my shares page or email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your first and last name
- Your share selection
- The email address that is connected to your Paypal account. I only accept Paypal for payment unless you are a customer of mine. If you are a customer, I will accept payment by check. ***You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay the invoice, you can choose to pay by credit card without having a Paypal account.
Deadline to sign up for my share is Monday, May 2 at 1:00 PM ET. So many pretty new papers in the upcoming catalog! I can’t wait for you all to see them!!
Stampin’ Up! In Color Starter Kit Promotion – May 3-31!!
May is a great time to pick up the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit!! Stampin’ Up! is offering $66.50 in FREE 2022-2024 In Color merchandise when you purchase the Starter Kit between May 3-31!
This incredible deal is in addition to the $125 of products that you normally get with your Starter Kit and the free business supplies, free shipping, a free paper Pumpkin Kit and all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!
The Starter Kit is only $99 + tax!! And if you join between May 3-31, you’ll get:
- $125 Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice
- $66.50 in 2022-2024 In Color merchandise (see the list below)
- free business supplies and catalogs
- free random past Paper Pumpkin Kit
- free shipping!!
The free items 2022-2024 In Color included with the Starter Kit are:
- 2022–2024 In Color Grid Paper (item 160009)
- 2022–2024 In Color Ink Pad Collection (item 161108)
- 2022–2024 In Color Cardstock Collection (item 159204)
- 2022–2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Assortments (item 159253)
Such an awesome deal!! And such a great time to join as a Demonstrator!
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a Demonstrator, click here to see all of the benefits and the compensation table. You can also sign up electronically on that same page. If you have any questions, please drop me a note. I’d love to tell you more about it!
And if you’re ready to join us beginning May 3, click on the “join my team” banner below to head over to my Stampin’ Up! website to get started!
Stampin’ Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Retiring List & Last Chance Sale – Ending Tonight!!
The Stampin’ Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Retiring Lists have posted and the Last Chance Products Sale is ending tonight! This is your last chance to pick up those retiring items from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog, so get your orders in soon!!
LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS DETAILS
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- ORDER DEADLINE: May 2, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
Click here to go right to the retiring items in the online store!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Sweet Sorbet – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Basic Gray – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, Garden die cut
- Garden Green – three Garden die cuts
- Basic White – three Garden die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Heart & Home Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 1″ x 4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: