I used the Stampin’ Up! Amazing Year stamp set to create a quick card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on my YouTube channel here.
My card theme was inspired by The Card Concept 175. My card is clean and layered.
I started by embossing a panel of Basic White card stock with the Painted Posies 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the front of a Thick Basic White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a length of Natural Finish 7/8″ Ribbon to the card front with Stampin’ Seal and then I stamped the flower image from the Amazing Year stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I colored the image with Light and Dark Daffodil Delight, Sweet Sorbet and Parakeet Party Stampin’ Blends Markers.
I cut around the floral image with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies and I adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added three of the Sweet Sorbet dots from the 2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots to the card front to finish it.
I tamped the flower image from the Amazing Year stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then colored the image with Light and Dark Daffodil Delight, Sweet Sorbet and Parakeet Party Stampin’ Blends Markers to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
May 1-15 Host Code: P4QWYQ24
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stampin’ Up! In Color Starter Kit Promotion – May 3-31!!
May is a great time to pick up the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit!! Stampin’ Up! is offering $66.50 in FREE 2022-2024 In Color merchandise when you purchase the Starter Kit between May 3-31!
This incredible deal is in addition to the $125 of products that you normally get with your Starter Kit and the free business supplies, free shipping, a free paper Pumpkin Kit and all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!
The Starter Kit is only $99 + tax!! And if you join between May 3-31, you’ll get:
- $125 Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice
- $66.50 in 2022-2024 In Color merchandise (see the list below)
- free business supplies and catalogs
- free random past Paper Pumpkin Kit
- free shipping!!
The free items 2022-2024 In Color included with the Starter Kit are:
- 2022–2024 In Color Grid Paper (item 160009)
- 2022–2024 In Color Ink Pad Collection (item 161108)
- 2022–2024 In Color Cardstock Collection (item 159204)
- 2022–2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Assortments (item 159253)
Such an awesome deal!! And such a great time to join as a Demonstrator!
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a Demonstrator, click here to see all of the benefits and the compensation table. You can also sign up electronically on that same page. If you have any questions, please drop me a note. I’d love to tell you more about it!
And if you’re ready to join us beginning May 3, click on the “join my team” banner below to head over to my Stampin’ Up! website to get started!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, Stylish Shapes die cut, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
That’s beautiful Amy – you always do wonders with the simplest images! 😊
Thanks Akiko! 🙂
how pretty, those florals just pop right off that card, they are so bright and cheery
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
I love your pretty bouquet – and it pops so beautifully with that ribbon and the way that embossing folder surrounds it. Thank you for playing along with us at The Card Concept.
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂
This is such a pretty card! I love the soft colours you used and the embossed feature behind, just lovely. So glad you joined us at The Card Concept. Cheers, Kerry DT
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂
Love the hessian ribbon behind the image and the stamped corner is a wonderful touch inside the card!
Thanks Claire! 🙂