I used the Stampin’ Up! Season Of Chic stamp set bundle and the Texture Chic Memories & More Cards & Envelopes to create a clean and simple thank you card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #535.
I started by adhering a panel of Distressed Gold 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper to the front of one of the Texture Chic Memories & More Cards & Envelopes with Stampin’ Seal. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Season Of Chic stamp set in VersaMark ink on one of the Texture Chic Memories & More Card Pack cards, sprinkled it with gold embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it.
I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I cut another one of the Texture Chic Memories & More Card Pack cards with the leaf die from the Chic Dies and then adhered them to the card front with Mini Glue Dots. Then I stamped the flower outline and fill in (stamped off once) images from the Season Of Chic stamp set in Petal Pink ink pad two times on a panel of Basic White card stock.
I adhered the two die cut flowers with Mini Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. The I adhered two of the Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower and fill in images from the Season Of Chic stamp set in Petal Pink ink on the inside of the card to finish it.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
May 16-31 Host Code: 9NWW3SUA
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stampin’ Up! In Color Starter Kit Promotion – May 3-31!!
May is a great time to pick up the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit!! Stampin’ Up! is offering $66.50 in FREE 2022-2024 In Color merchandise when you purchase the Starter Kit between May 3-31!
This incredible deal is in addition to the $125 of products that you normally get with your Starter Kit and the free business supplies, free shipping, a free paper Pumpkin Kit and all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!
The Starter Kit is only $99 + tax!! And if you join between May 3-31, you’ll get:
- $125 Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice
- $66.50 in 2022-2024 In Color merchandise (see the list below)
- free business supplies and catalogs
- free random past Paper Pumpkin Kit
- free shipping!!
The free items 2022-2024 In Color included with the Starter Kit are:
- 2022–2024 In Color Grid Paper (item 160009)
- 2022–2024 In Color Ink Pad Collection (item 161108)
- 2022–2024 In Color Cardstock Collection (item 159204)
- 2022–2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Assortments (item 159253)
Such an awesome deal!! And such a great time to join as a Demonstrator!
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a Demonstrator, click here to see all of the benefits and the compensation table. You can also sign up electronically on that same page. If you have any questions, please drop me a note. I’d love to tell you more about it!
And if you’re ready to join us beginning May 3, click on the “join my team” banner below to head over to my Stampin’ Up! website to get started!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Texture Chic Memories & More Cards & Envelopes – precut and preprinted card base and envelope
- Basic White – two Chic die cuts
- Texture Chic Card Pack – two Chic die cuts, Stylish Shapes die cut
- Distressed Gold 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper – 1-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
that’s a beautiful clean and simple card Amy
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
Such a gorgeous combination of elements! Those sweet Petal Pink flowers are beautiful on the rustic background. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂
Thanks Carol! 🙂
This is beautiful! I totally missed those Memories & More items in the catalog. They make a gorgeous background. I always love seeing what you do with the sketch at FMS, Amy!
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂