I used the Stampin’ Up! Go To Greetings stamp set and the Tea Boutique Cards & Envelopes to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by cutting panels of Tea Boutique 6″ x 6″ DSP with one of the Deckled Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut rectangles to rectangles of Starry Sky card stock and then to the fronts of Tea Boutique Cards & Envelopes card bases with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the sentiments from the Go To Greetings stamp set in Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide and Orchid Oasis inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the sentiments out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies.
I cut panels of Tea Boutique DSP with the same Stitched Rectangle Die and then adhered the die cut DSP panels to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I adhered the die cut sentiments with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card fronts with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added two 2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots to each sentiment panel to finish the card front.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
May 16-31 Host Code: 9NWW3SUA
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Tea Boutique Cards & Envelopes – precut and printed card bases
- Starry Sky – three 3-1/2″ x 4-7/8″ panels
- Basic White – three Stitched Rectangle die cuts
- Tea Boutique 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – three Deckled Rectangle die cuts, three Stitched Rectangle die cuts
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: