I used the Stampin’ Up! Sending Smiles stamp set bundle to create a quick hello card to share with you today.
My card design was loosely inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #538.
I started by adhering a panel of Hues Of Happiness DSP to the front of a Fresh Freesia card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a panel of Basic White card stock with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and I embossed the die cut with the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the flower and stem images from the Sending Smiles photopolymer stamp set in Granny Apple Green, Fresh Freesia, Pool Party, Gorgeous Grape and Mango Melody inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the stamped images out with the coordinating Sending Dies and then adhered the die cuts with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front.
I stamped the sentiments from the Sending Smiles stamp set in Fresh Freesia and Gorgeous Grape inks on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut them out with the coordinating Sending Dies. I adhered the die cuts to the card front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added three Opal Rounds to the card front to finish it.
I adhered a strip of Hues Of Happiness DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
I made a second version of this card with the other half of the panel of Hues Of Happiness DSP and Flirty Flamingo, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody and Granny Apple Green inks in a quick video out on Instagram today. Stop by to check it out!
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 1-15 Host Code: GKBBQP9F
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stampin’ Up! January-June 2022 Mini Catalog Last Chance Products Sale Going On Now!!
The January–June 2022 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! The selection of Last Chance Products are only available while supplies last!
Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies!
Click here to head over to my online store to start shopping the sale now!!
LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS DETAILS:
All items on the retiring list are available only while supplies last.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last
- Discounted Prices Sales Period: June 1-30, 2022
- Ordering Deadline: June 30, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
Order early for the best selection!! Let me know if you have questions.
Buy One, Get One Half Off All Kits Collection Kits June 1-30!!
KITS COLLECTION BOGO 50% OFF PROMOTION
Share a Kit with a Friend…or get two great kits for yourself with the Kits Collection BOGO 50% Off Promotion!!
Get ready—the Kits Collection is having a buy one, get one 50% off promotion. June is the perfect time to stock up on cute kits from the Kits Collection or to get one for you and for a friend! As always, the kit selection is based on availability.
You can see what’s available in the Kits Collection selection here.
- Sale runs June 1-30, 2022.
- All kits in the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! qualify for this sale.
- Kit selection is based on availability.
- You will need at least two kits in your cart for the discount to automatically apply to the more expensive kit (yes…the more expensive one!!) at checkout.
- There are no order limits on this promotion.
Let me know if you have any questions. And get ready to pick up some BOGO kits in June!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Fresh Freesia – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White – Stitched Rectangle die cut, seven Sending die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (inside card)
- Hues Of Happiness Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: