I used the Stampin’ Up! True Beauty stamp set and some of the pretty Awash In Beauty DSP to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week, I turned it into a slimline card because I wanted to show off that pretty paper:
I started by adhering panels of Awash In Beauty DSP to the top and bottom of a Blushing Bride card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered another panel of Awash In Beauty DSP to a panel of Mossy Meadow card stock with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I adhered loops of Linen Thread to the card front with Mini Glue Dots and then stamped the sentiment from the True Beauty stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Mossy Meadow card stock. I sprinkled the sentiment with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Lighthouse Dies with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added three of the Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels around the sentiment to finish the card front.
I adhered another strip of Awash In Beauty DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
And the slimline cards fit perfectly in the Slimline Envelopes!
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 1-15 Host Code: GKBBQP9F
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Blushing Bride – 7-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 3-3/4″
- Mossy Meadow – 3-3/4″ x 6-1/8″ panel, Lighthouse die cut
- Basic White – 3-1/2″ x 8-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Awash In Beauty Designer Series Paper – 3-3/4″ x 6″ panel, two 1-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ panels, 1″ x 3-1/2″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: