I’m sharing a few projects created by some of my very talented Stampin’ Up! team members with you all today. Not everything used on the projects is 100% current Stampin’ Up! items, but I hope that you will find inspiration in their beautiful work!
Kristi Gray made this stunning card. Kristi is a team member and blogger from Union, KY and you can see the details for her card here. Kristi’s blog is www.stampingwithkristi.com.
Mary Deatherage made this pretty gift bag. Mary is a team member and blogger from Fayetteville, GA and you can see more details about her project on her blog here. Mary’s blog is www.stampsnlingers.com.
Jaimie Babarczy made this amazing card. Jaimie is a team member and a blogger from Albany, NY and you can see more details about her project on her blog here. Jaimie’s blog is www.stampitupwithjaimie.com.
Akiko Sudano made this beautiful card. Akiko is a team member and blogger from from Downingtown, PA and you can see more details about her project on her blog here. Akiko’s blog is www.stampininthemeadows.com.
Karen Ksenzakovic made this pretty card. Karen is a team member and blogger from Somerville, NJ and you can see more details about this card and see a video where she shows you how she created it on her blog here. Karen’s blog is www.creativestampingdesigns.com.
Susan LaPanne made this fantastic card. Susan is a team member and blogger from Keene, NH. You can see more details about her card on her blog post here. Susan’s blog is https://stampin2die4.com/.
Terry Lynn Bright made this great card. Terry Lynn is a blogger and team member from Toms River, NJ and you can see more details about her project on her blog here. Terry Lynn’s blog is tlsbrightspot.com.
Carol Buckalew made this awesome card. Carol is a team member and new blogger from Claymont, DE and you can see more details about this card on her blog here. Carol’s blog is https://inkybeestampers.com/.
Tara Carpenter made this sweet card. Tara is a stamper, team member and blogger from Hallsville, MO. You can see more information about Tara’s card and find a video tutorial where she shows you how she made it on her blog here. Tara’s blog is tarabethstamps.com.
Shirley Gentry made this pretty card. Shirley is a team member and blogger from Canton, GA. You can see more information about her card on her blog here. Shirley’s blog is http://stampinwithshirleyg.com/.
Karen Finkle made this fantastic card. Karen is a team member and a blogger from N Ft Myers, FL and you can see the details about this project here. Karen’s blog is http://karenscardkorner.blogspot.com/.
Rebecca Combs made these sweet treat holders. Rebecca is a team member from Brownsville, TX. Rebecca has a Facebook page where you can see more of her creations and connect with her here.
Connie Troyer made this beautiful card. Connie is a stamper and team member from Sugarcreek, OH and you her blog is https://constantlycreating.me/.
Christina Rizzo made this fun card and she shared it our team Facebook page. Christina is a stamper and team member from Las Vegas, NV.
Claire Snyder shared this pretty set of cards on our team Facebook page. Claire is a stamper and team member from Billings, MT.
Donna Heacock shared this awesome card on our team Facebook page. Donna is a stamper and team member from Bridgewater, NJ.
Janice Manning made these pretty cards and she share them on our team Facebook page. Janice is a stamper and team member from Toms River, NJ.
Mary K Wessling shared this fun card on our team Facebook page. Mary is a stamper and team member from Kansas City, MO.
Mary Laffin shared this fantastic card on our team Facebook page. Mary is a stamper and team member from Marina, CA.
Wendy Wolfgang shared this beautiful card on our team Facebook page. Wendy is a stamper and team member from Gresham, OR.
Cheryl Gray made this amazing card and she shared it on our team Facebook page. Cheryl is a stamper and team member from Coatesville, PA.
Darryl Robbins made this beautiful card. Darryl is a stamper and team member from Saginaw, MI.
Jessica Cutler made this fantastic card and she shared it on our team Facebook page. Jessica is a stamper and team member from Schenectady, NY.
Lori Gracia made this amazing card and she shared it on our team Facebook page. Lori is a stamper and team member from Brownsville, TX.
Lori Hart shared this fantastic card on our team Facebook page. Lori is a stamper and team member from Torrance, CA.
Marcia Ellison made this beautiful card and she shared it on our team Facebook page. Marcia is a stamper and team member Battle Creek, MI.
Susan Kuenzel made this stunning card and she shared it on our team Facebook page. Susan is a stamper and team member from Millers Creek, NC.
I hope that you’ve enjoyed seeing some projects from our team members. If you enjoyed seeing their work, please stop by their blogs or Facebook pages to leave them a comment. For those without blogs, feel free to leave a comment below.
Come Join Us!!
If you’d like to join our team, we’d love to have you! You can become a demonstrator for just $99+ taxes and your kit ships for free! Once you join, you’ll get at least a 20% discount on all of your Stampin’ Up! purchases and you can preorder from the upcoming catalogs! And if you join during June, you can add items from the upcoming July-December 2022 Mini Catalog to your Starter Kit!!
We welcome all types of Demonstrators from those only purchasing to get the discount for themselves to those who want to run a business and those anywhere in between! We’re a relaxed group that loves to stamp with no pressure to sell!
There is no commitment and no penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. Why not give it a try? We have a fun Facebook page where we chat a lot and we do virtual meetings monthly and in-person meetings quarterly.
Drop me a note at email@example.com or reach out to any of my team members if you have any questions. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
June 16-30 Host Code: 99BZGGBN
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Free Shipping From Stampin’ Up! On All Orders Of $75+ – June 21 Only!!
Woohoo!!! Stampin’ Up! just announced that they will be offering FREE shipping on all orders of $75+ on Tuesday, June 21! So get your lists ready and get your orders placed that day!
Free shipping details:
- Free shipping applies after the qualifying amount of $75 merchandise has been met.
- The minimum qualifying amount to receive free shipping is $75 (before tax).
- Free shipping only applies during the 24-hour period the promotion is live; this means that the order must be opened and closed on June 21, 2022.
- With the exception of month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions, all Stampin’ Up! products qualify for the promotion.
- Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are eligible for FREE shipping under the same rules as all other Stampin’ Up! items during the promotion.
- Month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are NOT eligible for free shipping. Subscriptions billed and shipped this month will be charged for the normal amount ($23.50 shipping included) + tax.
- The free shipping promotion does not cover the additional cost for expedited shipping.
- Free Shipping will only be offered on June 21, 2022 beginning at 12:00 AM (MT) and ending at 11:59 PM (MT).
Let me know if you have any questions. Head over to my online store on June 21 to take advantage of this awesome free shipping offer!!
Stamp With Amy K July-December 2022 Mini Catalog Designer Series Paper Share – Open Now!
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the July-December 2022 Mini Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on July 1 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of July 11.
Full details for my shares can be found on my July-December 2022 Mini Catalog DSP Share Page.
I have both Single Designer Series Paper Shares and Double Designer Series Paper Shares available! Here are the basic details:
- Single Designer Series Paper Share – 83 sheets of new designer papers and specialty papers included – $24.00 plus $5.00 for First Class Mail shipping
- Double Designer Series Paper Share – same shares are cut to 6×12 sheets (or double of the 6×6 precut sheets) – $48 plus $8 for Priority Mail shipping
FREE Gift From Me! – As a bonus for joining my share, you’ll also get a sampler of the Rings Of Love and Silver & Gold Sale-a-bration Designer Series Paper Packs and a sampler of the Celebrate Everything host exclusive paper!
Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US). If you’d like to join, complete the form on my share page here.
Deadline to sign up for my share is Thursday, June 30.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Stampin’ Up! January-June 2022 Mini Catalog Last Chance Products Sale Going On Now!!
The January–June 2022 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! The selection of Last Chance Products are only available while supplies last!
Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies!
Click here to head over to my online store to start shopping the sale now!!
LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS DETAILS:
All items on the retiring list are available only while supplies last.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last
- Discounted Prices Sales Period: June 1-30, 2022
- Ordering Deadline: June 30, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
Order early for the best selection!! Let me know if you have questions.
Buy One, Get One Half Off All Kits Collection Kits June 1-30!!
KITS COLLECTION BOGO 50% OFF PROMOTION
Share a Kit with a Friend…or get two great kits for yourself with the Kits Collection BOGO 50% Off Promotion!!
Get ready—the Kits Collection is having a buy one, get one 50% off promotion. June is the perfect time to stock up on cute kits from the Kits Collection or to get one for you and for a friend! As always, the kit selection is based on availability.
You can see what’s available in the Kits Collection selection here.
- Sale runs June 1-30, 2022.
- All kits in the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! qualify for this sale.
- Kit selection is based on availability.
- You will need at least two kits in your cart for the discount to automatically apply to the more expensive kit (yes…the more expensive one!!) at checkout.
- There are no order limits on this promotion.
Let me know if you have any questions. And get ready to pick up some BOGO kits in June!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on: