I used the Stampin’ Up! Garden Birdhouses stamp set and a little of the Rings Of Love DSP from the upcoming July-August 2022 Sale-a-bration Brochure to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re all using this week:
I started by embossing a panel of Night Of Navy card stock with the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to the front of a Night Of Navy card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I cut panels of Rings Of Love DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the two panels with Stampin’ Seal to the card front so that they were slightly off-set. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Garden Birdhouses stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Night Of Navy card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it.
I cut the sentiment out with another one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies, slid it over and then cut it a second time to shorten the die cut. I adhered loops of Linen Thread with Mini Glue Dots to the back of the sentiment and then adhered the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I adhered two Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Garden Birdhouses stamp set in Night Of Navy ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then adhered a strip of Rings Of Love DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 16-30 Host Code: 99BZGGBN
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Night Of Navy – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Rings Of Love Designer Series Paper – two Stitched Rectangle die cuts, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: