We’ve got a fun team blog hop today hosted by Jillian Good! We’re all featuring products from the upcoming Stampin’ Up! July-December 2022 Mini Catalog for our projects so you’ll see a wide variety of new things! I’ve featured the Nature’s Prints stamp set bundle for my thank you card today.
I started by adhering a panel of Storybook Gnomes DSP (available July 1) to the front of a Balmy Blue card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered a strip of Balmy Blue DSP from the Subtles 6″ x 6″ DSP to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I cut a panel of Basic White card stock with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and added Balmy Blue and Pale Papaya inks with Blending Brushes to the panel.
I adhered the inked rectangle to a panel of Calypso Coral card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimemsionals. I cut panels of Storybook Gnomes DSP with the coordinating Gnomes Dies (available July 1) and then adhered the house die cut with Stampin’ Seal and the gnome with Stampin’ Dimesionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Kindest Gnomes stamp set (available July 1) in Calypso Coral ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut the sentiment out with one of the All That Dies. I adhered the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three of the Fine Sparkle Adhesive-Backed Gems (available July 1) near the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Kindest Gnomes stamp set in Balmy Blue ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then added a strip of Storybook Gnomes DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
If you get lost along the way, here are the participants for the hop:
- Amy Koenders – you are here!
- Mary Deatherage
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Akiko Sudano
- Tara Carpenter
- Jillian Good
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 16-30 Host Code: 99BZGGBN
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Balmy Blue – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Calypso Coral – 3-1/8″ x 4-1/2″ panel
- Basic White – Stitched Rectangle die cut, All That dies, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Storybook Gnomes Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, two Gnomes die cuts, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Subtles 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 1″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: