I used the Stampin’ Up! Garden Birdhouses stamp set and a little of the Wonderful World stamp set from the upcoming July-August 2022 Sale-a-bration Brochure (Sale-a-bration starts tomorrow, July 1!!) to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a color challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel of Perfectly Penciled DSP to the front of a Thick Basic White card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut another panel of Perfectly Penciled DSP three times with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies and I adhered the die cuts to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I cut a panel of Basic White card stock with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then used one of the Blending Brushes to add Daffodil Delight ink around the edges of the panel. I stamped the flower image from the Wonderful World stamp set (Sale-a-bration item available July 1) in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on the rectangle die cut and then adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Heron Habitat stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut it out with one of the Lighthouse Dies. I adhered the sentiment with Stampin’ Seal and Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three of the Classic Matte Dots to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower image from the Wonderful World stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 16-30 Host Code: 99BZGGBN
July 1-15 Host Code: MNSRZJMP
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White – Stitched Rectangle die cut. 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, three Stylish Shapes die cuts
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: