I used the Stampin’ Up! Fond Of Autumn stamp set bundle to create an Autumn Wishes card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for this card on Facebook Live yesterday and you can see it here. You can also see the video on YouTube here.
I started by cutting panels of Boughs Of Holly and Gingham Cottage DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut panels together and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I cut a panel of Soft Suede card stock with two of the Autumn Bouquet Dies and then adhered the die cut with Stampin’ Seal to the card front.
I stamped the large image from the Fond Of Autumn stamp set twice in Soft Suede ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I colored the images with Light and Dark So Saffron, Crumb Cake, Pale Papaya and Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut the images out with the coordinating die from the Autumn Bouquet Dies and then adhered the die cut pieces to the card front with Mini Glue Dots. I tied a bow with Linen Thread and adhered it to the card front with a Mini Glue Dot.
I stamped the sentiment from the Fond Of Autumn stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Pumpkin Pie card stock, sprinkled it with gold embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders and heat embossed it. Then cut the sentiment out with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies. I adhered the die cut with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and the added two Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of the Boughs Of Holley DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
If you prefer to watch the video on Facebook, you can see it here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
July 1-15 Host Code: MNSRZJMP
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stampin’ Up!’s July-August Sale-a-bration event going on now!
The July-December Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! has begun!! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between July 1 and August 31!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 6 new products (2 stamp sets, 1 die set, 1 cards & envelopes pack and 2 designer paper packs!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 3 new items (1 stamp set and paper bundle, 1 stamp set and one die set) that are that are available as free items!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Perfect Pomegranates that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+ during Sale-a-bration!
- Drop me an email at email@example.com if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening during Sale-a-bration too! If you purchase the Starter Kit between July 1 and August 31, you’ll get the awesome Making Plans Collection for FREE with your Starter Kit!!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Soft Suede – Autumn Bouquet die cut
- Pumpkin Pie – Stylish Shapes die cut
- Basic White – two Autumn Bouquet die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Boughs Of Holly Designer Series Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Gingham Cottage Designer Series Paper – 2″ panel cut with the Stitched Rectangle die
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: