I used the Stampin’ Up! Perched In A Tree stamp set bundle to create a thank you card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on my YouTube channel here. I borrowed a little inspiration for this card from one I saw in the July-December Mini Catalog!
I started by adhering a panel of the Splendid Day Specialty DSP to the front of a Thick Basic White card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a panel of Basic White card stock with one of the Aspen Tree Dies and then threaded a length of Linen Thread through the die cut twice and tied a small bow. I adhered the die cut panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the bird image from the Perched In A Tree stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then colored the bird with Light Pool Party and the Color Lifter Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut the bird out with the coordinating Aspen Tree Dies and then cut leaves from Pool Party card stock and Gold & Rose Gold 6″ x 6″ Metallic Specialty Paper with the Aspen Tree Dies. I adhered the die cuts with Mini Glue Dots to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Perched In A Tree stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Crumb Cake card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I stamped the bird image from the Perched In A Tree stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and colored it with Light Pool Party and Color Lifter Stampin’ Blends Markers to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
July 16-31 Host Code: 363F3JKY
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stampin’ Up!’s July-August Sale-a-bration event going on now!
The July-August Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! has begun!! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between July 1 and August 31!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 6 new products (2 stamp sets, 1 die set, 1 cards & envelopes pack and 2 designer paper packs!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 3 new items (1 stamp set and paper bundle, 1 stamp set and one die set) that are that are available as free items!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Perfect Pomegranates that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+ during Sale-a-bration!
- Drop me an email at email@example.com if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening during Sale-a-bration too! If you purchase the Starter Kit between July 1 and August 31, you’ll get the awesome Making Plans Collection for FREE with your Starter Kit!!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Pool Party – two Aspen Tree die cuts
- Crumb Cake – Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Basic White – two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- Splendid Day Specialty Designs Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Gold & Rose Gold 6″ x 6″ Metallic Specialty Paper – two Aspen Tree die cuts
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
Gorgeous! Love that beautiful background die cut!
Thanks Linda! 🙂
Love the fluffy bird, the gold quaking aspen leaf and that die cut. Next order!
It’s a great bundle! Yay! 🙂
this card is so cute and I really love that oval background die, that’s beautiful
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
Thank you for calling my attention to both the bird bundle and the DSP you used here.
Glad that you like them! 🙂