I used the Stampin’ Up! Apple Harvest stamp set bundle to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel of Design A Daydream DSP (host exclusive item) to the front of an Old Olive card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a panel of Gingham Cottage DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and I adhered the die cut rectangle to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I cut a panel of Basic White card stock with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then used one of the Blending Brushes to apply Pool Party ink to the edges. I adhered the die cut panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. Then I stamped the apple image from the Apple Harvest stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I colored the image with Light and Dark Crumb Cake, Real Red and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Markers and then cut the image out with the coordinating Apple Blossoms Dies (available through Sept 30 while supplies last). I adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Apple Harvest stamp set in Real Red ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut it out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut rectangle to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I cut panels of Basic White and Blushing Bride card stocks with the Apple Blossoms Dies and used a Sponge Dauber to add Blushing Bride ink to the center of each flower die cut. I adhered the flower pieces together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and to the card front with Mini Glue Dots. I added an Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewel to the center of each flower to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Design A Daydream DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
September 1-15 Host Code: 7TYF3UX9
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Old Olive – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Blushing Bride – three Apple Blossoms die cuts
- Basic White – two Stitched Rectangle die cuts, four Apple Blossoms die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Gingham Cottage Designer Series Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Design A Daydream – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: